Anyone still here from the early '00s?

This thread pops up every 4 months....but hello anyway :smile: Howdy

Derry no **** :lol: There's another name I definitely remember. How you been man???

Just saw someone throw out the name goldenarmz... Honestly just started laughing. Completely forgot about ******** and all that. That guy was seriously hilarious. I never would have guessed he'd stick around. I don't even remember him being into sneakers :lol:

It's possible in most cases, but you'd still need to be able to sign in to your account on the old network.  You can email our support account or send me a PM for details. 

Meth! Now there's a name I definitely remember. I dunno about this methodical management nonsense. How many times did you and air rev ban me?

Seriously though, you're one of the most intelligent and we'll spoken people I've ever encountered on any message board. I remember reading things you wrote about the SATs that completely changed the way I looked at the world.

I wasnt one of the popular members, but i remember the times.

I remember when kerry would tell stories. I mean stories so vivid, biggie would be in awe.

when photoshopping was an art...

when DJ AM was hella fat (RIP)...

snuggles or whateva his name was...

Derry no **** :lol: There's another name I definitely remember. How you been man???

Just saw someone throw out the name goldenarmz... Honestly just started laughing. Completely forgot about ******** and all that. That guy was seriously hilarious. I never would have guessed he'd stick around. I don't even remember him being into sneakers :lol:

Whats good man! Life is fine, joined the site in HS and now im 30yrs old smh, time flies.

Been here since '04 other name was VAHustler

I was also a member of Hood talk. Don't think i've ever laughed so hard in my life on any forum as that one.

Last edited:
2002 here. Took a break for some time but somehow I'm back in here checking things daily.

December 2000 right here... I had another screen name from earlier but forgot the password.

It's possible in most cases, but you'd still need to be able to sign in to your account on the old network.  You can email our support account or send me a PM for details. 
Meth! Now there's a name I definitely remember. I dunno about this methodical management nonsense. How many times did you and air rev ban me?

Seriously though, you're one of the most intelligent and we'll spoken people I've ever encountered on any message board. I remember reading things you wrote about the SATs that completely changed the way I looked at the world.
Thanks for the kind words.  

NikeTalk will celebrate its 15th anniversary on December 10th.  You should stick around.  Air Rev may come through, so you can ask him about those bans yourself.  

We're looking forward to hearing from many of NikeTalk's earliest members.  You guys can tell the whippersnappers about the olden days.

I've been around since the Nikepark days and remember when Niketalk was first formed. I lurked for a little bit and then signed up at some point in '00 and again in '04.

@Methodical Management  Have you or any other mods thought of having special badges for members that have been here for X number or years?

I know some other boards do that. I think it could be a cool idea for members that have been here for 5 years plus. Certain years would have different

badges and etc.

Bruh real rap, I had a very near identical start to NT.

I was selling all of my used friends kicks that they didn't want anymore on eBay and getting back money via postal money orders in my name.

My mom thought I was slinging. I would have her take me to the post office, and she'd see me boxing up shoes, and be like "what are you doing?" - I would tell her I was selling shoes to people on the Internet lol. She would inspect the shoes, making sure I wasn't selling anything else in them. And than make her come with me so I can cash my money order. And all of this was when I was 14 lol.

So I had a real early start to pushing kicks online. It was much more riskier back than, and it was definitely all based on trust. But it taught me everything I needed to know about business, from bargaining and buying to effectively selling at an unbeatable rate. Started with NT.

Crazy, you and I have the same story. Yea I was in the 6th Grade when I started buying and selling. To this day, my eBay account is under my moms name because all of the feedback I accumulated. And you can't change the name of the account holder. >:

The "hustle" is different now, the market is oversaturated with retros, and fugly colorways. People would rather have hyped up ugly new releases than the original colorway releases which were built with durable materials.

Is there anyway I can just drop the "Mr" in my sig name? My regular name "Fongstarr" was hacked into and I was never able to get it back. Just hate seeing that Mr part just cause I feel like I am some Mister Cartoon person or something.

Maaaaaaan when I first discovered general
It was like my eyes were open for the first time :lol:
Maaaaan and when music used to be poppin
And Benjaminave or whatever his sn used to be he used to post sound scan numbers very week
I remember people were dumbfounded on robin thick album continuing to sell :lol:
I remember when he got ran off
a lil after that epic music pyp

Man they ran him off?!?! I was wondering why they stopped posting the soundscan numbers. That was one of the reasons I was in the Music forum.

i still check the forum from time to time. i think sura still posts in the sports/music forums.

i still talk to/a friends with a lot of the og nt'ers on fb. jumpmans47,jumpmanst,ryankmd,doc4eva,fnkdoc420,sprsrul etc. they are doing well. most of em have kids now.

Back
Top Bottom