Anyone stop by the Kwik-E-Mart to see Apu?

So Seattle is one of the cities that has a 7-11 converted to a Kwik-E-Mart carrying Buzz cola, Krusty-O's pink donuts and such. I stop by the location on Denny a lot when working but I am on vacation this week and besides whats the point if I can't get Duff beer. Anyone go?

Team Pacific Northwest​

denny? wheres that at? im not too familiar with streets... haha. i need to check that out!
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

thats a few blocks up from me...I might walk up on my 3pm break
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

For real thats like 2 blocks away from where I live....I need to go check it out.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I just drove by on my lunch....WOW.

I gotta give it up, this is one hell of a marketing campaign. Im not even a Simpsons fan like that, but this has given me some incentive to check it out
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

you are on NT dude, sadly true everyone here cares what people are wearing, not too mention if you have been around seattle area shoe collecting for long you'd know Newsense has history with capitol going back to the SRSS days and with Mark specifically.

Team Pacific Northwest​

dakid23 - Which 7-11 is that? I've been to all the ones around me but they dont have that whole set up of Kwik-E-Mart.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
you are on NT dude, sadly true everyone here cares what people are wearing, not too mention if you have been around seattle area shoe collecting for long you'd know Newsense has history with capitol going back to the SRSS days and with Mark specifically.

1. Whats this Newsense Capitol beef about?

2. it was midnight i'm not going to put on no polo to go to 7-11

3. its the one by seattle center.

^ this is true. i miss you btw, come visit me @ eqpt

dakid23-i really don't care at all what you nor anyone else wears. just sayin, capitol is weak.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I will, I went down not long ago but you weren't around. I'll be around this week.

Team Pacific Northwest​

KRUSTY O's Are Weak Sauce, Basically just Fruit Loops.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

went to the one in mountain view, ca bay area, it was coo
If you don't believe me google it....

Back
Top Bottom