Anyone successfully land a job thru Craigslist?

Or at least a response or interview?
30t6p3b.gif

my friend landed an internship through CL. what other resources do you guys use for job searches.

I think its crazy all you guys have apparently had success using Craigslist. When I used it a couple years ago for a summer job I couldn't even get anyone to send me back an email stating they received my inquiry. 

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Nope. lol

I think it's safe to say that 95% of the postings on there are spam.

Word up fam I feel the same way.
laugh.gif

For everyone saying they did land a job, what state u stay in?

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

Nope. lol

Word up fam I feel the same way.
laugh.gif

For everyone saying they did land a job, what state u stay in?

Las Vegas.

yes, but im in sf. sf/bay area craigslist here is pretty legit, not sure about other cities.

Plenty of success, got the job I'm leaving and the new job I was offered through CL

There is plenty of spam still. I received spam from probably a third of my submissions

Im in Seattle

Nope. lol

It can't be spam, employers pay for those postings to be listed. That's how CL makes their money..

Yea twice. Once at Hermes headquarters in NYC for IT. The other is my current job as an equity trader at a prop trading firm.

yup...you just gotta realize that anywhere from 50-300 people could be applying for one posting...if you ain't one of the first few that the recruiter thinks qualifies, you SOL...

My job prior to my current one I found there, and they paid me like 16 bucks. Most likely you'll run into spam here and there but from my experience craigslist ain't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom