Anyone surprised at how out of shape they are???? vol. doctor appointment

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Post pictures of your body shape .
Chubby chaser.
grin.gif

6'2'' 160 but i am not in shape at all, i can't even run 5 min without getting out of breath
smh.gif
have to get in shape asap

Im 5'5 200 pounds and Im out of shape(says my doctor) but Im more muscular then a lots of people in my school just no endurance in running
smh.gif

There isn't a perfect way to check body fat. Every method that's out there has its flaws. All methods have atleast a 3-4% margin of error. Also,you're supposed to test under specific conditions usually, making an accurate reading hard to get. That's why I don't even bother with checking. AsI continue to get more definition, then I'll know how my progress really is and that's where the satisfaction lies, not in some numbers.

I know I'm out of shape however I've lost 31 lbs since the year has started, I am about 20-30 lbs away from my goal. At the pace I have set now, Ishould be there by the end of July.

no i know im outa shape i went from an athletic football player to a fat slob lol but ima get back on it tho i dont like the way i feel

I'm 6' and 230
indifferent.gif
Damn.... I've been so lazy since last year because I didn't have the motivation to go to gym after work...

I found a website (not sure if it works well but its worst the try) it's www.hundredpushups.com ... already did the inital test and i'm starting on Monday... I will also try www.twohundredsitups.com lol.

I'll let you know if it seems to work!

5-5 on a good day and 157. Tryna hit 160

How the hell is it so easy for y'all to gain weight?

lol 5'2 at 118-120. i can run a good 6:10 second mile and bench my own weight also being able to to pull ups in every form. I want my body to be moredefine

I'm 5'4'' and 120-25ish.

About three years ago I was at 160+, and I wanted to be healthy. I felt the only way to lose it was to word hard and have great disipline. Running wassomething that I absolutely hated to do, but I knew it would help me accomplish my goal. I began running one mile every other day, and steadily increased themileage and effort as time progressed. I also lowered my calorie intake.

Fast forward a couple of months, I lost about 30 pounds and continued my running. Running became easier everytime, so I tested myself to run even longerdistances. I couldn't believe that I could run 60+ miles in a week, and I lost the weight. When I got to the my height's proportioned weight, I testedmyself to run 100+ miles in a total of six consecutive days. When I ended my 112th mile of the six days, I felt so accomplished. Currently, I'm trying tokeep up my running at 60 miles per week.

Getting into shape takes a lot of motivation. Once you accomplish the objectives to reach your goal, you might feel like you'll want to challenge yourselfeven more.

I was last year, But i keepsa steady diet & run 3 times a week, Lost a lot of weight & no im good....Summa time herr got da six pack ondeck....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I'm 5'4'' and 120-25ish.

About three years ago I was at 160+, and I wanted to be healthy. I felt the only way to lose it was to word hard and have great disipline. Running was something that I absolutely hated to do, but I knew it would help me accomplish my goal. I began running one mile every other day, and steadily increased the mileage and effort as time progressed. I also lowered my calorie intake.

Fast forward a couple of months, I lost about 30 pounds and continued my running. Running became easier everytime, so I tested myself to run even longer distances. I couldn't believe that I could run 60+ miles in a week, and I lost the weight. When I got to the my height's proportioned weight, I tested myself to run 100+ miles in a total of six consecutive days. When I ended my 112th mile of the six days, I felt so accomplished. Currently, I'm trying to keep up my running at 60 miles per week.

Getting into shape takes a lot of motivation. Once you accomplish the objectives to reach your goal, you might feel like you'll want to challenge yourself even more.

go run a damm marathon lol. Thats crazy though, im quite surprise you have the determination to run on your own. People have problem losing weight because itsall on their own. I have friends that would never go run on their spare time as I am really athletic in a way. You should try entering a triathlon.

i really let myself go lately.

i don't know whats worse, that i let myself go, or that i really don't care.

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I'm 5'4'' and 120-25ish.

About three years ago I was at 160+, and I wanted to be healthy. I felt the only way to lose it was to word hard and have great disipline. Running was something that I absolutely hated to do, but I knew it would help me accomplish my goal. I began running one mile every other day, and steadily increased the mileage and effort as time progressed. I also lowered my calorie intake.

Fast forward a couple of months, I lost about 30 pounds and continued my running. Running became easier everytime, so I tested myself to run even longer distances. I couldn't believe that I could run 60+ miles in a week, and I lost the weight. When I got to the my height's proportioned weight, I tested myself to run 100+ miles in a total of six consecutive days. When I ended my 112th mile of the six days, I felt so accomplished. Currently, I'm trying to keep up my running at 60 miles per week.

Getting into shape takes a lot of motivation. Once you accomplish the objectives to reach your goal, you might feel like you'll want to challenge yourself even more.

go run a damm marathon lol. Thats crazy though, im quite surprise you have the determination to run on your own. People have problem losing weight because its all on their own. I have friends that would never go run on their spare time as I am really athletic in a way. You should try entering a triathlon.

Other than wanting to be healthy, plenty of factors made it possible for me, 1. My ex-girl (main reason I gained so much
tired.gif
), 2. MUSIC, without it I doubt I could run five miles.
laugh.gif

I've always wanted to run a big sponsored marathon though.

yeah...with all the stress i put on weight...i'm scared to weigh myself haha...i used to be like 6'-6'1" 185, but last time i weighed myself iwas 228, and i put on a little more since then...im going balls out soon and just drinking raw eggs in the morning, shake for lunch, and grilled chicken withsteamed veggies for dinner soon...

Back
Top Bottom