Anyone take this psychology color quiz?

Hmmm
I took it twice choosing the colors in different orders and still the end result was about the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

somebody post one of your assessment.

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."
Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."
Your Restrained Characteristics

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."
Your Actual Problem

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

= Pretty accurate 

Originally Posted by HigherGround

somebody post one of your assessment.

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."
Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."
Your Actual Problem

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

= Pretty accurate 

womp womp

some points were true most wasnt. re did and results were different.

womp womp

Your Existing Situation
"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once his mind is made up it is impossible to change it. He does not ask for much, so he feels when he does ask his needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. His reserved, cautious nature makes him emotionally distant. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Your Desired Objective
"Feels that nothing can upset him or phase him and is constantly trying to prove that to himself and others. Believes he is better than any weakness. As a result of his beliefs, he comes across as harsh or severe to those around him, with an overbearing and arrogant attitude."

Your Actual Problem
"All energy has been used and he has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving him frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to his opinions, but his helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

/
Damn, I have problems.

Your Existing Situation
"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once his mind is made up it is impossible to change it. He does not ask for much, so he feels when he does ask his needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

"Has high emotional expectations and desires to be the center of attention, which makes it difficult to find a satisfying relationship. His reserved, cautious nature makes him emotionally distant. "

Emotionally demanding and will involve himself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

Your Desired Objective
"Feels that nothing can upset him or phase him and is constantly trying to prove that to himself and others. Believes he is better than any weakness. As a result of his beliefs, he comes across as harsh or severe to those around him, with an overbearing and arrogant attitude."

Your Actual Problem
"All energy has been used and he has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving him frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to his opinions, but his helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

/
Damn, I have problems.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

womp womp

This.

This thing had me sounding like i was the man.  Saying im outgoing and that i love meeting new people

Please that is my least favorite thing ever.

Said im artistic at heart.  I'm a financial analyst i have 0 artistic talent....absolute zero....i still draw stick figures....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

womp womp

This.

This thing had me sounding like i was the man.  Saying im outgoing and that i love meeting new people

Please that is my least favorite thing ever.

Said im artistic at heart.  I'm a financial analyst i have 0 artistic talent....absolute zero....i still draw stick figures....

I expected them to give everyone the same assessment and everyone will relate to a specific section. I don't know how I relate to mine, it seems rather vague.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Damn, I have problems.

You go to riverside? you know Natnael or Nate?

Back
Top Bottom