Anyone walk through TImes Square recently ????

I just dislike all the damn tourist. I alwats go elbows high, when I go through that sea of mammals. You haven't lived until you've been cursed at byan authentic Italian senior citizen woman.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by DubA169

TIMES SQUARE IS HOOD???

WOW, I DON'T WANNA EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK "HOOD" IS. TIMES SQUARE IS ONE OF THE MOST NON-HOOD PLACES IN ALL OF MANHATTAN
Are you kidding me? I live a block away from Jamaica Avenue in Queens.

And by hood, I mean the teenage wannabe thugs with their super skinny jeans hanging off their +!++%, colorful sneakers and tight tee shirts with the ghetto girls taking "photoshoots" outside of that wax museum
Then you gotta be more specific. When I think of hood I don't think of hipsters with hoodrats....

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I dont think a lot of ya'll are even old enough to remember Times Square during the late 80's / early 90's ....

Prostitutes everywhere / crack heads leaning by port authority / Stick up kids ..... But that isnt the topic at hand ... Times Square is far from hood, and has been for a while now ....

I just wanted to know what it was like walking through it w/ no traffic .... Seems like a tourist / weirdo type thing

dudes are still there...they hang around by that shelter thing across the street from dollar pizza...summertime they are out in full force...until the copscome thru
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

looks like a richer version of 125th at night....mad hood down there
This. I was there Saturday. Mad tourists as well and the females were out and about
devil.gif
I was on some possessed shh the way my head was turning.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I think we can all agree the most annoying part is the dudes coming up to you and saying "free comedy show tonight"....its effing annoying,,,there on every block...but if you do go to 42nd,,look up the "ripleys believe it or not" musuem,,,its
eek.gif
. Kinda expensive but I believe it was worth my $$.
they got me on thursday night
laugh.gif
smh.gif

there was one good comic...shawn cornellius or somethin...everybody else was trash.

Back
Top Bottom