Anyone walk through TImes Square recently ????

How is it ?? Full of bums ?? Full of chicks ?? Too Touristy ??

I was thinking about going through there after work one of these days .... Just cant imagine it w/out the traffic ..

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

looks like a richer version of 125th at night....mad hood down there

What?
laugh.gif

It's just full of tourists and people with all these cameras. A bunch of people will bump into you, because they're too busy looking up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

looks like a richer version of 125th at night....mad hood down there
Oh pls no ... now everything that Rudy did to clean up time square will go to shame ..
laugh.gif

I had a feeling that the day time would be full of tourist but I know at night time %%*+ definitely switches up .. you know NYC

full of hood rats and people asking you to watch their comedy show

i just give them
indifferent.gif

I hate time sq

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

laugh.gif
Oh $!@# ... thats the answer I was waiting for .. I had agut feeling that it would be more negative than positive ...

I'm surprised that bums haven't turned it into a second home yet ...

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

I think you need to get out more ....
you must be one of those hoodrats ... get a job grouch ... who is just walking through time square like its a daily affair ???
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

its clean theres no cars allowed anymore

? I just drove through there last night.

Definitely agree on the tourist thing though, especially in the day. Only part of the time square area that usually gets "hood" is the whole stripfrom the Modells to the Loews & AMC(I would never watch a movie there during the weekend), other then that its just a tourist attraction.

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

anyone got pics without the cars?

0526pod12.jpg

Michael Johnson and others took a break in the middle of New York's Times Square Monday after the street was closed off to cars in an effort to reducetraffic and pollution and curb pedestrian accidents. (Seth Wenig/Associated Press)

^^^ Oh God son dont look too happy ... and everyones *%%#$$ %@$ be sittin in those same seats ... oh hell no .. gimme back the traffic

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i just give them
indifferent.gif

I hate time sq

Beach chairs in the middle Times Square?? Really NYC??
smh.gif
smh.gif
Im disappointed in what Bloomberg turned into NYC into. Whats point the beach chairs you ask? Twothings for 'tourists' to sit down and take a break from shopping and taking pics everythings that move. The second is that its someplace for thehomeless to sleep at night.

I think we can all agree the most annoying part is the dudes coming up to you and saying "free comedy show tonight"....its effing annoying,,,there onevery block...but if you do go to 42nd,,look up the "ripleys believe it or not" musuem,,,its
eek.gif
. Kinda expensive but I believe it was worth my $$.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

I think you need to get out more ....
you must be one of those hoodrats ... get a job grouch ... who is just walking through time square like its a daily affair ???
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Considering that Im in the Military and I have done more than a few pumps, I dont see how that makes me an unemploed hoodrat that call TS my secondhome ...

All I simply said was, you need to get out more ...

But if that offended you - you have problems, smh @ you making assumption. Its obvious you only know work and home .. what a LIFE!

Back
Top Bottom