ANYONE WANA START UP A TEAM

with me and SoulOnIce206? holla at me
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put that damn title in caps homie!!!!!!!!!

TEAM PNW ready to mash on the rest of NT......

Ezells for everyone....and Ricks will be our first summit....I don't even live in Seattle anymore i wanna get down....

depends what will it be called i guess.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

we were thinkin team pnw
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

as an alternate name how about TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH.

Oh and of course Big Fame is in, Negrodamus was only funny to me for so long
Team Negrodamus​

Quote:
as an alternate name how about TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH.

I like the way you think

Big Fame for Secretary of Defense ( he's a big dude he can handle his own)

We need a sig....

haha. i could make it, if i have time. i work at 3, and if i am not lazy, i could do it before i leave... how do you want it to look like?

TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH.​

hahah. that good??
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

BIGGER!!!!!!!! and green and gold would be fly and can you make on for TEAM PNW too?????????

How do you have the same sig in all your replies?

Haha. I fell asleep, so I can't finish it untill I get off of work. I'll do it when I get home... at 8 :b
tongue.gif
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

I'll Just send Cookie over to your crib and the girl with the blue hair john use to date :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I'll Just send Cookie over to your crib and the girl with the blue hair john use to date
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH​

Now we're building in numbers... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH​

^ listen we need not go down that road...that was the past and this is the present

Ian whats good? you riding or what? Get down or lay down....its your choice

ljlukelj

Back
Top Bottom