Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

new kobe shozoko shirt at niketown.com , just a heads up for anyone who might be insterested

Quote:
Can anybody tell me what the numbers on the insole are?

I assume your talking about the MPLS insoles, they stand for Lakers Hall of Famers. i.e.(#32-magic, #42- Big Game James, #44- Jerry West)
MAGIC > MICHAEL

15n2f14.jpg

15n2fef.jpg

15n2fpl.jpg

...I think the Shark Fin, has to do with the whole Preditor thing, like the Black Mamba...Great White Shark, Hunt Me or Be Hunted...ya'mean?
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

^^ yeah hes right i read a while back that it was comparing to like how hes the hunter not the hunted or something to do with his attacking the enemy.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

were do u find these kobe shirts...i want to order some but i cant find any..i can only find 1 shirt on eastbay...but thats it

i have the black/maize/white and planning on getting the all black, the olympics, and the black/purple/white

Damn, those Olympic ZK1's look great. The navy on the outer part on the side and then on the opposite inner side the white with the Nike logo. I love Olympic colorways and this is just a great shoe to put together for one.
[/b]

I feel really dumb asking this, but that red shirt on page 2 is crazy, and you said it was from NDC, what is that. I can't figure it out. Thanks

Not Zoom Kobe I related, but if you go to The Espys They have this great montage (Thingy) about Kobe, if another athlete comes up just hit refresh.

wow.. that sig looks weird..... but still looks right at the same time.. amazing that he already started to change it before the NBA season started

Were there any plans to release a special QS if Kobe had won the MVP award?

The reason I'm asking is because pics of the "Superman" Lebron III's were posted in this forum and were made in anticipation if he won the award. Seeing as how Kobe looked to have a better chance, I was wondering if the same was done for the AZK1.

Can you shed any light on this potentially lost colorway, Curly?

Back
Top Bottom