Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

jrose5

Banned
Ok, post old and new information in this post. The original post is way too cluttered up and I'm not going to search for information in that post. This post is a way for members to step up and contribute.

ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

July 15th:

156xvmf.jpg

156y3js.jpg

Summer release:

156xxz5.jpg

Rumor:

One more color to release. Only to be released at bigger NikeTowns in the US, possibly Urban Accounts.
~~Visit The Other Brands~~
Need YELLOW Nike Hyperflights size 9? I have a NDS pair, email Nikeflightkobe8@aol.com for offers...

? is the other release talking about the shoe that won the contest, the one with the 3 championship rings? and dang whyd the last post get closed we were so close to 300 =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

The Shozoko clothing line is a clothing line consisting of sleeveless tops, shorts, a jacket, pants, and a few other items designed to match the July 15th releases. The line is set to drop beginning next month.

Note: The name originates from clothes worn by ninjas, Shozoku, but Nike switched it around with the last letter replacing the U with O because of Kobe. Silly but it's marketing. Just thought I'd drop a little trivia on you guys.

^ are those all black ones just photoshopped or are they the actual pic of the shoe if there is that one? because its hot :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^Thanks I was looking for that picture, but could only find the photshopped one

Some Kobe Apparel:

^^Not my Picture

no. if they were ot's then the shoe would be really shiny (but not patented) and the swoosh would be engraved not sticking out
I'm korean if that matters
OHHHHHHHH BEESUM KOREA

wish i could have gotten this up at the top of the page. jrose5 said new and old, so here's some old.

flight kb suit

flightkbsuit137912_220.jpg

flightkbsuit137912_009.jpg

flight kb sphere short

flightkbsphereshort137920_009.jpg

flight kb sphere shirt

flightkbtop137927_009.jpg

i hope the shozoko apparel is as nice as the flight kb stuff was. i have all of these pieces and the quality on all of them is as good as i've seen from nike.

i havent seen any of that kobe stuff you guys are posting. where are you picking it up from?

btw i think the black/purple have a purple kobe sign, but not 100% sure.

and black mamba's are hot i need those in my life =/
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

to answer the question above, i believe the ZK1 and the LBJ IV's were designed by the same person

on a side note, the only thing i would like to see w/ the ZK1 is a mesh version

blah!

are they made by the same designer, i think was his question...and the asnwer is yes if the LBJIV's are made by the guy who made the LBJIII's, cause he designed the AZKI's...holla biddack...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Did anyone every notice the shark-fin on the white/grey/yellow Zoom Kobe 1's? What does it stand for? Some good pics of them on eBay auction# 220001066124.
-Rob
(WESTSIDE DETROIT)

Back
Top Bottom