Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

KobeFan21

Quote:
Its the kobe usa authentic jersey.

Right on brada man, I've eagerly awaiting for it. Going to get one for sure. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Its the kobe usa authentic jersey.

Nice. I actually got a personalize #24 Home authentics by Reebok. I dont know what material Adidas will be using.

------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Just got my pair in today. Very nice shoe. I'm not mad at $120 one bit.

Man ... I do hate the shozoko (whatever it's called) logo, though.
This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

i got the all blacks from sheikh. he said they were QS and released on thursday. they only had 1 per size. not sure how true it is but i picked a pair up just in case i could not get them on 10/1. any truth to these being a QS? any one else pick there antharcites up?

Attention:angry: the Grape release this morning I talked to my boy and he said we were gonna REALLY disapointed in the ZKII. He is gonna have pics for me on Tue. or Wed. He saw them last week at a meeting he was in. I don't know if it is a sample or what but he will give me the pic. I can't wait !! He was very emphatic when he said we would not like it. We'll see.
C O O K # 4 5

Not joking at all. I want to see bad. I hope I'm not let down. I'll post when I get them.
C O O K # 4 5

I'm not going to lie: I see potential.
This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

really no matter what they look like, i think i'll end up coppin regardless. I hope they keep them clean; not too much, but more than the AZKI...ya'mean..
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

for some reason, to me those look really fly.

Strange I know, but just something about them looks outrageously fly.

EAM .NIGERIA.​

[/b]​

cant really tell until we see some real pics... is that nike free tech on the outsole?
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member # 99 Manny "The Law" Lawson​

Saw the Black Mambas in person today at the local Shiekh when my boys went to go pick up their pair of Grapes.

I do have to say, IMO, the Black Mambas are the best colorway of the ZK1 out. The snakeskin or whatever that material is, is right on point.

I need that pair bad.
[/b]​

from what i can see it looks like it will be an awesome shoe...but ill have to see the real pictures of it before i can tell.and wheres the nike logo or is it not on there because it's just a drawing of it?

Back
Top Bottom