Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

top.jpg

Click Here for detailed pics

pics from kenlu.net

I love the material on those.
I'm Taiwanese, if that matters.

seems like kobe 2 is going to be more unique, which is a good thing. ZK1 is good, but it's kinda too plain, same as the lebron line ... AZG was simple, but lebron 2&3 were pretty special
I'm Taiwanese, if that matters.

They look kind of like the jordan 16's to me . I like them they will go good with my chad johnson jersey . HAHA I don't have a Chad Johnson jersey.

They do have zoom air in them, but the upper while maintaining the overall feel and theme that the sketch represents, is different with much more detailing. The outsole does, however, give some clue as to what the finished version will look like.
. . .and its been this way forever. . .
jtmac33@yahoo.com

Well I'm kinda new here, but I've been reading this whole thread and I wanna get this shoes for my bf, but I don't know if I should wait until RD or just get them on line.
When are they getting released? and where can I get them from??

As a concept the II's pictured look cool. Unfortunately from the descriptions given here, they are not gonna look anything like that.

Peace

i just compared the one i got from shiekh and the one on eastbay and the one on this post. the all blacks i have say mamba on it and is gator skin on the toe and inside foot. did i get fakes? ill post picks

Not bad :pimp:
pimp.gif

I AM The King of Metaphors
AND I CAN get you some serious VAGINA!!!
I AM NOT A PIMP. NO LIE

Back
Top Bottom