anyone watch breaking bad?

Show is
pimp.gif
Anyone watch yesterdays shows smh girly got homie addicted and fed him that mix of herion/meth...anyone know the song that played once the highhit him and his body started floating up toward to the camera?

Don't know the song but I've been watching since episode one. People have slept on that show cause it's on a weak movie channel

It was originally supposed to be on HBO but they ended up backing out...But seriously AMC kills it with this and mad men both of these shows are wow.

havent watched this season at all, made me mad that it took them like a year to finally show season 2 which turned me off
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Love this show. Its one of my new favorites
pimp.gif
cosign havent seen mad men tho is it any good...........also does anybody know wat channel is "amc on demand" on?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

havent watched this season at all, made me mad that it took them like a year to finally show season 2 which turned me off
smh.gif

The short first season was due to the writers strike and all that. really turned alot of people off but this is one of the best shows on tv. Only second to TheWire in my fav shows list. they already got the funds for season 3
pimp.gif

The last episode was INSANE! He had to let her go, too many questions would pop up like why he was in there, how he got in, whats his connection with them,etc...He already had a close call with Jesse and this would have just been a wrap for them.

He could have pushed her on her side, but that would have opened up a whole nother mess so it was best he left it as it was. Just imagine if wasnt there kindof a thing. I CANNOT WAIT TILL SUNDAY ahhhh

Best show on TV. The episode previous to the last was the best. But the last episode had a sick ending. Can't wait for Sunday night's for this show.

Back
Top Bottom