Anyone watch movies off their laptop on their TV?

and if so can it be done without an svideo jack. It appears all I have to work with is usb, and firewire. Sorry I am no techie thanks to anyone with help.
BFO's Lessons About the Internet: Lesson 1, if have a daughter, please do yourself a favor; NO WEBCAM!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I wish I could still do it with my laptop.

If you have no output holes (pause) then I don't think it can be done. Haven't seen a USB video output sort of thing. However, I could be 200% wrong.

S-video is gold, man. I wish I didn't lose my cable and wasn't too lazy to go pick one up.

was afraid of that, so it would appear all I have to look forward to is the last Sopranos and perfecting the Spongebob dance.
BFO's Lessons About the Internet: Lesson 1, if have a daughter, please do yourself a favor; NO WEBCAM!
Team Pacific Northwest​

which spongebob dance??? but yea i got that media center on my laptop tv and xbox
Team Pacific Northwest​

I payed some extra $$$ to get a lcd tv with d-sub inputs (monitor) so i could but my desktop on my tv, with a splitter cable i have it running to my tv for movies and to my crt monitor for everyday use. Before i got the tv i had a converter i got from radioshack for 70-80$ it was something like pc to tv. heres a similar one sewelldirect.com/pc-to-tv.asp
this is how we roll in wyoming​

Back
Top Bottom