Anyone watch Revenge?

whyhellothere

Banned
My mother was watching it the other day and I saw some of it & decided to check it out.
pimp.gif
imo.

If I am less of a man for enjoying it, so be it.
ohwell.gif

Sidenote: I never knew about Gamma & Delta Males

Spoiler [+]
Delta Males: These kind of guys put off a good front of acting like they're "Alpha males" by conforming into whatever is fashionable and admired by the masses. Most of these men (if you can call them that) need a lot of assurance by society to the point of having little backbone to think for themselves. Sure, many Delta males are surrounded by "friends" and are good at get their fair share of girls by "wooing" them with some pop-culture nonsense (whether it's A&F-style gauche preppiness or poser hip-hop wannabe thuggishness), but that crowd and attention is more imperative for their self-esteem than anything else. For if you take away all of the girls from them and get these same males by themselves, a Delta male's personality completely changes and their "true self" is revealed. Many of these kind of guys are rather weak-minded, crowd-pleasing, conformists who aren't even worthy of the name "Covert Betas" and "Betas in the Closet."

Gamma Males: These kind of dudes are more or less self-reliant, self-motivated, and self-assured in their own personality that no one can change their ways. Some of these kind of males are considered loners, but this is not to case for all Gamma Males. Because of their stern personality, many people tend to write off these men as "Betas" by default because they won't conform to being whatever "Chic Alpha" trait exists during that time period. The man who's confident in his own self-worth and looks is said to go a long way with what women want. But as for recent times (I'll say since the early 2000s), most females are more impressed with being "wooed" with inane attributes, something that most Gamma males will refuse to do unless their original personality is what woos the female. These men, until recently, have had no problems getting with "American females" but recently, even these males are getting thrown in the "weak male" shelf because of their lack of conforming to the masses. Though getting women - even in today's time - isn't as much of a problem as it is for the "stereotypical Alpha Male," this is still a concern for quite a few Gamma males who were either born too recent (those in their teens and twenties) or those who live in areas where narcissism and American pop-culture rule the minds of the masses.

You are not alone kind sir. I was put on by a close associate. I missed last week's episode. Will be streaming later.
smokin.gif

Show turned out to be a great surprise.  I like how justice is served outside of the courtroom.

I thought it was gonna be better than it is (same with Once Upon A Time, don't know what I was thinking, got mesmerized by the fine %$@*%!#), it's cool to watch though.

I have been watching since the start.
Don't know why more people aren't watching it.
Emily VanCamp
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom