Anyone watching 'Louie' - Louis C.K.'s New Show?

I watched the pilot and the episode that followed. It was ight gotta watch a few more to see if its really that good.

I watched the pilot and the episode that followed. It was ight gotta watch a few more to see if its really that good.

I think Louis C.K is a pretty funny dude so I enjoyed the first 2 shows. I think I will watch next week

I think Louis C.K is a pretty funny dude so I enjoyed the first 2 shows. I think I will watch next week

I was gonna make this thread yesterday, but apparently I have a one new post limit
laugh.gif
Anyhow I thought it was hilarious but parts of it were hard to watch. Especially the part were he went on the date with the chick, I've never seen anything so uncomfortably awkward on TV. I was dying.
laugh.gif

The comedy bits about smashing animals and the homosexual discussion was jokes.

Good show, will be watching.

I was gonna make this thread yesterday, but apparently I have a one new post limit
laugh.gif
Anyhow I thought it was hilarious but parts of it were hard to watch. Especially the part were he went on the date with the chick, I've never seen anything so uncomfortably awkward on TV. I was dying.
laugh.gif

The comedy bits about smashing animals and the homosexual discussion was jokes.

Good show, will be watching.

It's on FX, not too sure about the time it's on.

I did catch it yesterday,

I would say it's worth the watch, good writing and direction. It has potential.

It's on FX, not too sure about the time it's on.

I did catch it yesterday,

I would say it's worth the watch, good writing and direction. It has potential.

The opening scene of the second episode around a poker table was great.
Louis C.K. is my favorite comedian right now, I'm hoping this show will be a success.
Lucky Louie was alright, but not great, but I think Louie will be better.

It's on FX, Tuesday nights at 11PM EST.

The opening scene of the second episode around a poker table was great.
Louis C.K. is my favorite comedian right now, I'm hoping this show will be a success.
Lucky Louie was alright, but not great, but I think Louie will be better.

It's on FX, Tuesday nights at 11PM EST.

I enjoyed the first two episodes, the poker table scene was great. It reminds me of a more profane version of Seinfeld in the way that they integrate his stand up with a storyline that is true to life.

I enjoyed the first two episodes, the poker table scene was great. It reminds me of a more profane version of Seinfeld in the way that they integrate his stand up with a storyline that is true to life.

I seen snd enjoyed the show. I think Louis CK make sucky average american life funny

I seen snd enjoyed the show. I think Louis CK make sucky average american life funny

Back
Top Bottom