Anyone work at Abercrombie in Toronto?

nice avatar i see you keep up with the wdywt thread too haha

i don't work there, but winners carries abercrombie now too so if u're lookin for a discount you can give winners a try too.

I haven't found one thing Abercrombie there. Trust, I've been looking. I like the stuff, but I get buyer's remorse whenever I shop there.
"Why am I dying to live if I'm just living to die?"

i will never ever step foot in a abercrombie or hollister store. ESPECIALLY hollister.

doesnt mean i wont wear their clothes tho....
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Shoot your question man. My friend's brother works at the Sherway location. I'm going to their base friday. I'll see what I can do.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

just picked up 2 solid color abercrombie polos at winners, one was $15 and one was on clearance for $11 LOL

the ones in scarborough just got various striped colored polos also...$16 i believe (milner/mcowan, and vic park/sheppard)

also, keep an eye out on red flag deals, my boy told me there wsa a sale on the online site. he got 6 items for around $200-$250, not bad for abercrombie standards, right? got some polos for 25ish, some shorts for 35-40ish i think..

my bad..they were american eagle polos at winners..

however, abercrombie online sale was still in effect about a week or 2 ago

Hollister > Abercrombie.

Abercrombie is mad over-rated. Even Hollister. Just Hollister is cheaper that's the only reason why I buy their clothing before Abercrombie.
The Hollister trend is deflating for me however, especially how I see everyone sporting it now a days
...TEAM RAPTORS
From the city of T.O​

I dont shop at either store. not cause i dont like them, its just i dont bring ear plugs and a flashlite to the mall

Quote:
its just i dont bring ear plugs and a flashlite to the mall
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

y'all must have some good winners.....the one in ajax sucks @#%$ haha

it smells so horrible in ambercrombie eatons location....shoot

Quote:
I dont shop at either store. not cause i dont like them, its just i dont bring ear plugs and a flashlite to the mall
:lol:
laugh.gif
the Eatons sentre locations are always so packed with people, Hollister always has a line up to the door/front and its so stuffy in there and the fans they use kinda for decoration but they keep it on has at least an inch thick of dust on them, Abercrombie is a bit better, at least its brighter in there and the air seems circulated but the music is just as loud but the Abercrombie and Hollister at Sherway is much better (at least when I go on weekdays), theres not as much people and the stuff seems to be neater in there but at Sherway there doesn't seem to be as much on sale

Back
Top Bottom