Anyone work for T-Mobile?

I just applied and my boy that works there sent my app to the managers and stuff, so hopefully I can get it because 2 of the locations are hiring. I`m pretty much going from a extremely high volume Best Buy to this, Best Buy is gravy but T Mobile seems to give alot more Opportunities and benefits for part timers and I'd be making alot more money being that is commission. Any one got any info on how it is working there and such?

i used to work for t-mobile. i was a part-timer and it was awesome. The pay, the people who i work with were great, but the marketing manager does expect a lot from you though.

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

i used to work for t-mobile. i was a part-timer and it was awesome. The pay, the people who i work with were great, but the marketing manager does expect a lot from you though.
I work at one of the top if not the Top Best Buys in my state and one of the top in the company, so we are OD competitive. I work computers and I sell hard while NOT being Commission. My boy works 25 hrs a week and brings in like 33k, thats
eek.gif
for a young college student.

ehhh when i was leavin tmobile a few years ago it was takin a dive.... upper management became *%*!@$ and the companey moved away from that customer first attitude... youll make decent money depending on a couple of factors but nothing like before...

Originally Posted by air max 87

ehhh when i was leavin tmobile a few years ago it was takin a dive.... upper management became *%*!@$ and the companey moved away from that customer first attitude... youll make decent money depending on a couple of factors but nothing like before...
Yea he was telling me it fell off, but still even then it still seemed legit with how he was living. I pretty much see myself working there for a 1-3 years, pretty much till I grad next year, get a few certs and maybe even them pay for some of my grad school if I do not make a career move by then.

I work for t-mobile....its only worth is if you work for the busiest store in the market. If I didnt work for the busiest store in nor cal I wouldnt do it.

used to work at tmobile at the mall.. the mall was slow and they pay only commission so i left..

so part time sales assissicoates get commission too
yes

T-Mobile and Verizon both pay decent, the cell phone market and business is flooded though.
Benefits are good too.

Back
Top Bottom