Anyone Work @ Whole Foods Market? Vol. 401(k)

I need info on how to check my 401(k) online or a phone number to get info on my account.

whats the name of that sweet chicken, the kind you find at the chinese spots in the mall?

who manages your 401k whats the name of the company that its thru? I thought it was T. Rowe Price I looked it up just now at work and I didnt see yall in thesystem anymore but if u tell me who manages the 401k ill get you the info

Originally Posted by datruth92803

who manages your 401k whats the name of the company that its thru? I thought it was T. Rowe Price I looked it up just now at work and I didnt see yall in the system anymore but if u tell me who manages the 401k ill get you the info

I'm actually a accountant. My girl is works there. She's been there 4 years and has never checked her 401k. So, let me get a hold of her and find out.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

whats the name of that sweet chicken, the kind you find at the chinese spots in the mall?

orange chicken?

dont know, they be giving them out as samples in the mall. The one from WM is
pimp.gif

and general taos is spicy? so I dont think its it

we were trying to figure it out late last night, so I came on NT to see if anyone knew.

Thanks for your concern, fam.

It's Fidelity. Go to 401k.com, and call the customer service number if you don't know your login info.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

That's BOURBON CHICKEN, i think.

b4 they closed to food court in the Manhattan mall they used to give it out

Back
Top Bottom