Anyone working from home not going back to work?

s0lefunk

Supporter
Going back into the office tomorrow to start our hybrid model. It was good while it lasted. Prepping my breakfast and lunch, getting clothes ready, setting my alarm for 5:30 to try to get a workout in before heading in. Man this **** sucks :lol:

Yea i just started back going in and **** is different. Where did all these people come from? Luckily i had a negative covid scare so I’m back home for the week but i have to take my daughter to daycare every morning either way and even that commute time has nearly doubled

Management waited until the new option period to tell us we need to be onsite once per week.

Feds are in twice per pay period so same thing.

Been at home since the pandemic started and no plans to send us back in. I don’t even know if I have a weeks worth of work clothes anymore :lol:

WFH since March 2020 and we got the email asking for us to come back 1 day a week. I'm okay with it. The only thing that sucks is that we don't really have personal space at the office anymore. It's all hoteling space where you have to book a cube for the day and work out of your laptop.

I don't mind seeing SOME people again though.

Top Bottom