Anyone working from home not going back to work?

Going back into the office tomorrow to start our hybrid model. It was good while it lasted. Prepping my breakfast and lunch, getting clothes ready, setting my alarm for 5:30 to try to get a workout in before heading in. Man this **** sucks :lol:

Yea i just started back going in and **** is different. Where did all these people come from? Luckily i had a negative covid scare so I’m back home for the week but i have to take my daughter to daycare every morning either way and even that commute time has nearly doubled

Management waited until the new option period to tell us we need to be onsite once per week.

Feds are in twice per pay period so same thing.

Been at home since the pandemic started and no plans to send us back in. I don’t even know if I have a weeks worth of work clothes anymore :lol:

WFH since March 2020 and we got the email asking for us to come back 1 day a week. I'm okay with it. The only thing that sucks is that we don't really have personal space at the office anymore. It's all hoteling space where you have to book a cube for the day and work out of your laptop.

I don't mind seeing SOME people again though.

Been full time in the office since June of 2020. Was kool for the first few months. Trains were empty, working half days were the norm, and there was absolutely no traffic. My job is pretty kool though about us working from home as needed. Most of us try not to abuse it, but I do work from home about 2x a month.

I left a mostly remote job for a job in office 3x a week

Only a 15 minute commute so no regrets

Work days feel short in comparison to the days of 30-60 min commutes

Back
Top Bottom