anyway to stiffen denim?

is there anyway to make your denim stiffer? mine starts off stiff and fine but after like an hour its moving around and not stayin in place. and its notthat my jeans are too baggy they good fitting i have 2 pairs of bootcut from AE and a couple pairs from old navy. any tips to make the denim stiffer so itdoesnt move around so much?

ok no need 2 get mean lol just playing but man im only 16 im not trying to spend money on those expensive#$#@ jeans i have a hard enough time getting the moneyto buy shoes which is what id much rather have than jeans. but okay will starch only keep them stiff for a little while or will it keep them stiff like thewhole day?

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

how much they usually run?

$30 dollars at mervyns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously you kids will spend $150 on some dumb SB's, spend $120 on a pair of APC's and you'll be good money

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Seriously you kids will spend $150 on some dumb SB's, spend $120 on a pair of APC's and you'll be good money
+1.

starch will last you a little bit, maybe the whole day if you're careful. you do know what goes on in starching right? you gotta take the jeans and eitherspray on the starch every single day, or iron it into the denim. it's not really worth it, imo. with raw denim it'll last you at least a solid 2 monthsgoing with a nice and heavy 21oz. denim, like from flathead or slightly lighter/easier to get, rag & bone. APC's are relatively thin compared to theother 2 mentioned juggernauts, and will get soft in a week or 2.

thanx hoof hearted ur one of the reasons NT is really immature and thats coming from a 16 year old

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

how much they usually run?

$30 dollars at mervyns
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not everyone is into jeans. Y'all use the wackest examples sometimes.

cause when i bought them at the time i didnt no they were gonna be fitting the way they do but now im stuck with them so i gotta make the most with what ivegot ya no. haha i thought someone might hit me with a u mad?

where else can i find the levi 501 STFs at we dont have a mervyns in maryland i dont think

check out macys or gottchalks (f da spelling)

Back
Top Bottom