APC HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! DENIM EXPERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyoak

Banned
So im a 29 and i szed down 2 on my NS.
uhhh, why the HECK is is soooo tight? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It feels like a sz.29 NC (I had NC before)

except i cant even button up the last button and i can BARELY button up the second to last one
smh.gif
smh.gif

These joint basically feels like NC since its sooo tight near the leg/calf area.

PLEASE tell me its gonna stretch and become a lil baggier.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO STRETCH IT FASTER?

im going for this fit/sz:

o5chno.jpg

a lil baggy but not baggy (if that makes sense)

So im a 29 and i szed down 2 on my NS.
uhhh, why the HECK is is soooo tight? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It feels like a sz.29 NC (I had NC before)

except i cant even button up the last button and i can BARELY button up the second to last one
smh.gif
smh.gif

These joint basically feels like NC since its sooo tight near the leg/calf area.

PLEASE tell me its gonna stretch and become a lil baggier.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO STRETCH IT FASTER?

im going for this fit/sz:

o5chno.jpg

a lil baggy but not baggy (if that makes sense)

Well APC's are notoriously known for stretching so you should be okay. But if you say they are tight in the calves then I think you're screwed cause the calf area doesn't really stretch. Did you even soak it yet?

Well APC's are notoriously known for stretching so you should be okay. But if you say they are tight in the calves then I think you're screwed cause the calf area doesn't really stretch. Did you even soak it yet?

I'd soak in cold water then wear them, they'll stretch better when wet. I'd go to HypeBeast forums for this question. ppl are asking this all the time in the apc thread.

I'd soak in cold water then wear them, they'll stretch better when wet. I'd go to HypeBeast forums for this question. ppl are asking this all the time in the apc thread.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

o6eav5.jpg

I didt soak it yet and i dont plan to until it stinks/gets dirty.

SMH. I should've gotten the sz. 28. $165 down the drain.

o6eav5.jpg

o6eav5.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiee21

o6eav5.jpg

I didt soak it yet and i dont plan to until it stinks/gets dirty.

SMH. I should've gotten the sz. 28. $165 down the drain.

o6eav5.jpg

o6eav5.jpg

Originally Posted by GaryOak

i hope./

will the calf part stretch?

mines did

dont worry, i was in the same boat, couldnt button the last two buttons, now its good

dont soak the jeans, what i did was just wear my jeans and sat down and watch tv, it will eventually stretch

Originally Posted by GaryOak

i hope./

will the calf part stretch?

mines did

dont worry, i was in the same boat, couldnt button the last two buttons, now its good

dont soak the jeans, what i did was just wear my jeans and sat down and watch tv, it will eventually stretch

Originally Posted by Clever

Northparkblind?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Its been awhile, huh.
seeing your name reminds me when i was still a little kid over at the "other" site 
laugh.gif

except, i still goof around here too.

Back
Top Bottom