Apollo 18 Official Trailer - 8.26.11

I can imagine a Hollywood suit coming into a meeting thinking he's doing it saying, "IMAGINE!!! Blair Witch...ON THE MOON!!! WE'LL BE RICH!!!"

I'm a sucker for these "reality" movies... Damn.. I really dont want to watch it, but I'll probably end up watching anyway...

And Dead Space >>>>

I just hope this isn't like Grave Encounters like that last topic lol. I will try and find this.

Originally Posted by sosly

I just hope this isn't like Grave Encounters like that last topic lol. I will try and find this.

laugh.gif
 i made that thread. you didnt like it? i thought it was solid. 

Movie was not what i expected. I jumped and screamed every part necessary. Makes me realize how shady government can be. Good movie imo though.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Movie was not what i expected. I jumped and screamed every part necessary. Makes me realize how shady government can be. Good movie imo though.

laugh.gif
I closed my eyes on a few parts anticipating something crazy

Just got back from watching the movie and it was ehh to me. It did make me realize how messed up the government can be...
30t6p3b.gif

just got back from this

SAVE YOUR MONEYYY this was def not worth the 14$ a ticket price went with a friend or otherwise would not of went

even the workers agreed with me that the movie was terrible

all it does it build up suspense and have 3-4 shock scenes after a long build up

stupid plot too and they try to pass it off as real the website redirects to a youtube channel

moon rocks turn into spiders

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CRAP

some scumbag is prob going to make a fortune off this horrible film because they only spent 5 million on it

Now why would you ruin it because you didn't like it...Smh you could've used a spoiler.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by fc15

So is Apollo 18/the footage real or not?
not sure if srs 

Srs... cause it says the following footage has not been altered or enhanced right?  Sorry maybe I'm gullable but they usually only reserve that for when they actually mean it... guess not this time eh?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

So is Apollo 18/the footage real or not?
not sure if srs 

Srs... cause it says the following footage has not been altered or enhanced right?  Sorry maybe I'm gullable but they usually only reserve that for when they actually mean it... guess not this time eh?

roll.gif
you believe in the blair witch, don't you.

Back
Top Bottom