Appalling and Embarrassing FOX News Interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan

Homegirl sounded like such a bird brain.

She probably a Christiani and felt offended a Muslim would dare question what she believes in

HOW DOES THIS GUY KNOW ABOUT JESUS HE WASN'T THERE NOW WAS HE

There is historical documentation of a man in palestine named Jesus who suffered punishment for his ideals and speech at the time.

This is far from your atheist flying spaghetti monster argument.

Homegirl sounded like such a bird brain.

She probably a Christiani and felt offended a Muslim would dare question what she believes in

No, it's apart of their programming to paint anything other than white christian fundamentalism as wrong.

Fox News main demographic isn't really bright enough to engage in anything more advanced than rhetoric.

She and her producers made herself and that show/network look absolutely foolish and biased. They'd probably read a certain amount of backlash from people who assumed as well that the author was simply attacking Christianity because of his own beliefs and they ran win it, figuring it'd be another opportunity to demonize Islam.

I don't know much about TV/production/interviews but I think it'd be a good idea to, when essentially trying to attack or simply question the validity of the subject of your interview, do a little research and have an idea or be able to anticipate what the answers might be. The funny thing is that regular viewers of Fox News likely saw that and think he was being another difficult Muslim or something. It's sad.

They both came off as unlikeable to me.

Dude was annoying how he kept repeating "I have a PhD, I am a professional scholar"

the ironic thing about it all is one she is trying to defend a subject she knows little about and he is faaaaaaaaaar more educated in then she is.......also she is going so hard for something that in all actuality was a tool used to destroy, disenfranchise and control your very own ppl.

Last edited:
It's not all about race as you can see at times, some of us have been brainwashed to the point of no return. 

Jesus was murdered by Romans right?

What's the difference from a black man undergoing the same persecution in modern day Rome, which is America?

take the race baiting to the trayvon thread

take the race baiting to the trayvon thread
Yes sir. 

eyes.gif

It's not all about race as you can see at times, some of us have been brainwashed to the point of no return. 

Jesus was murdered by Romans right?

What's the difference from a black man undergoing the same persecution in modern day Rome, which is America?
Waitwut? This post made my head hurt.

If that's a shot at me, on a message board?

You really think so?

Not even. 

Last edited:
There is historical documentation of a man in palestine named Jesus who suffered punishment for his ideals and speech at the time.

This is far from your atheist flying spaghetti monster argument.

Is sarcasm really that hard to decipher?

Back
Top Bottom