Appalling and Embarrassing FOX News Interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan

It's not all about race as you can see at times, some of us have been brainwashed to the point of no return. 

Jesus was murdered by Romans right?

What's the difference from a black man undergoing the same persecution in modern day Rome, which is America?
Brah, what the hell are you talking about?

yooo this reminds me of that scene in the Campaign where zack galifinakis is accusing will ferell of writing that rainbow book :rofl:

so you argue and use sarcasm with the same points?

You should try to be more concise with your attempts to disparage me instead of languishing in a world of vagueries.

Show me a single instance in my history on this site (or on this planet) that I denied the existence of Christ.

Do it.

You should try to be more concise with your attempts to disparage me instead of languishing in a world of vagueries.

Show me a single instance in my history on this site (or on this planet) that I denied the existence of Christ.

Do it.

if i gave a damb i would

No, it is you who do not get it.

He's been an atheist apologist in many threads on nt.

I AM AN ATHEIST

Still, I've never denied the existence of Christ or used the silly meme of the flying spaghetti monster that you so foolishly think is common tact for all atheists.

It would benefit your credibility to keep your fabricated reality within the confines of the conspiracy theory threads.

if i gave a damb i would

No, you wouldn't.

You can't.

It's not all about race as you can see at times, some of us have been brainwashed to the point of no return. 

Jesus was murdered by Romans right?

What's the difference from a black man undergoing the same persecution in modern day Rome, which is America?

I understand what you're saying, but at the same time you are completely false. I'm even going to quote the video for this one. Jesus was a threat to the political standings of Rome. Therefore, he was killed.

"What's the difference from a black man undergoing the same persecution in [...] America?"

Now I am still wondering which black man is being crucified in America. Or if we are saying same as in the same ballpark, I still don't see any black men being publicly killed in a way similar to Jesus.

You are going to have to explain your post a bit more for it to have any true meaning.

Doubt she came up with those questions
probably not, but at the end she seemed to attacked him and she got owned .. dumb ***** doing interviews with no facts ... why do you go on shows and never claimed your faith - it's on the second page of my book. 

trying to discredit him because he is not christian 

just like some guys try to discredit others because they aren't the same race .... 
roll.gif

Dude was annoying how he kept repeating "I have a PhD, I am a professional scholar"

stop it. just stop it

this was a total embarrassment. 10 damn minutes of going in circles with this "reporter" - it wasn't about the topic, it was about this guy - A MUSLIM - never mind that he's an expert who has 4 degrees, books or countless years devoted to this field of study. how dare a MUSLIM write about jesus because it's not his business. that's all that mattered

this is basically a shining example of the anti-intellectualism that drives the right wing agenda whereby people have to lower themselves and explain every bit of who, how, and what they are before even being able to delve into any issue or topic at hand. and you wonder why things never get accomplished in our present day government?

the worst part about it is that it's pretty much protocol with regard to how these right wing bigots behave - attempting to place an obviously qualified, educated and self-aware person on the defensive by trying to question his credentials or capabilities. this gives them room to totally ignore the subject they invited him to talk about in the first place. any slight crack from this guy (who carried himself in a very composed and patient manner) would've been confirmation that he is just not qualified to do this kind of thing

**** is ridiculous

There is historical documentation of a man in palestine named Jesus who suffered punishment for his ideals and speech at the time.

This is far from your atheist flying spaghetti monster argument.

Is sarcasm really that hard to decipher?

Not that I care, but online where people have nuts and the most radical viewpoints, it kinda is.

stop it. just stop it

this was a total embarrassment. 10 damn minutes of going in circles with this "reporter" - it wasn't about the topic, it was about this guy - A MUSLIM - never mind that he's an expert who has 4 degrees, books or countless years devoted to this field of study. how dare a MUSLIM write about jesus because it's not his business. that's all that mattered

this is basically a shining example of the anti-intellectualism that drives the right wing agenda whereby people have to lower themselves and explain every bit of who, how, and what they are before even being able to delve into any issue or topic at hand. and you wonder why things never get accomplished in our present day government?

the worst part about it is that it's pretty much protocol with regard to how these right wing bigots behave - attempting to place an obviously qualified, educated and self-aware person on the defensive by trying to question his credentials or capabilities. this gives them room to totally ignore the subject they invited him to talk about in the first place. any slight crack from this guy (who carried himself in a very composed and patient manner) would've been confirmation that he is just not qualified to do this kind of thing

**** is ridiculous
Repped

Back
Top Bottom