Appalling and Embarrassing FOX News Interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan

I lost it when he stated scholars disagree with him and he has references to all the scholars that agree and disagree with his work in the footnotes. Then the interviewer states almost condemning him that scholars disagree with his findings.

FOX broad reminds me of a lot of NTers with the race relation sentiments though.

"You're not black, therefore you cannot discuss black issues..."
camron-spits-o.gif

And here's the bigot bringing race into this thread

:lol: @ you comparing you talking out your *** about black people to a man whos spent 20 years studying a subject

Because talking about everyday human interaction requires a PHD and 20 years of experience :lol:

Analogy
a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/
Noun
1. A comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
2. A correspondence or partial similarity.

Last edited:
Wr definitely did not catch the clear sarcasm :lol:

This Fox broad is an idiot. Muslims still hold Jesus very highly, and don't deny his existence at all, but those super conservatives are so ignorant to all other religions.

FOX broad reminds me of a lot of NTers with the race relation sentiments though.

"You're not black, therefore you cannot discuss black issues..."

How is this relevant :lol:

How is this relevant :lol:

It's not. That's why I said no intention to thread jack or rustle jimmies (even though CashBanks & mugen's jimbobs were ultimately disturbed). Just thought it was a perfect analogy.

This guy is Muslim so he can't talk about Christianity?
If you're white/hispanic/asian you can't talk about black culture or vice versa?

Wrong and wrong.

It's not. That's why I said no intention to thread jack or rustle jimmies (even though CashBanks & mugen's jimbobs were ultimately disturbed). Just thought it was a perfect analogy.

This guy is Muslim so he can't talk about Christianity?
If you're white/hispanic/asian you can't talk about black culture or vice versa?

Wrong and wrong.

you just wont quit will you

he can talk about what he does because he has studied it for decades

you have neither studied nor experienced life as a black so you should keep your mouth shut why is that so hard to understand

and like dude said it had nothing to do with the topic at hand you just wanted to troll like normal

Last edited:
you just wont quit will you

he can talk about what he does because he has studied it for decades

you have neither studied nor experienced life as a black so you should keep your mouth shut why is that so hard to understand

and like dude said it had nothing to do with the topic at hand you just wanted to troll like normal

No troll, it was a simple observation. You didn't have to respond. And one does not have to experience life as a black to acknowledge what it's like.

Dat "you never played football so you shouldn't coach, commentate or analyze logic" :smh: :smh:

No troll, it was a simple observation. You didn't have to respond. And one does not have to experience life as a black to acknowledge what it's like.

Dat "you never played football so you shouldn't coach, commentate or analyze logic" :smh: :smh:

Coaches, commentators and analyst all study the game they talk about tho

so again you should just keep your mouth shut

you should maybe work on your analogies as well because the ones you've used today have been terrible

:D

laugh.gif
 at people thinking that Fox News is the only news station that has their own agendas

Come on guys don't get baited by a known dumb bigot. The not so subtle remarks give it away every time. 

"You don't have to experience life as a black"

Who refers to people that way? You dont even try and be discreet anymore. 

laugh.gif

at people thinking that Fox News is the only news station that has their own agendas

most of the people here who are actually discussing the topic at hand realize every cable news station has their agenda, we just don't agree with fox news' agenda which is clearly to spread ignorance and hate for all things different from "the base."

the only reason they got these black hosts and are now just beginning to at least pretend they care about minorities is because Obama won the last two elections with an overwhelming amount of the minority vote.

it's very obvious that they have an anti-islamic, anti-poor/middle class, anti-minority agenda. and their viewers then buy into that. Their agenda is very clearly pro-upper middle class or rich white male.

if they had a social agenda of tolerance and acceptance which is more so the liberal agenda then people here on NT would be on board with it. think about the demographic of the posters here. this isn't NRA Talk.

also if you've ever caught the daily show or colbert report they expose how pitifully hilarious their "fair and balanced" coverage of news is.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

most of the people here who are actually discussing the topic at hand realize every cable news station has their agenda, we just don't agree with fox news' agenda which is clearly to spread ignorance and hate for all things different from "the base."

the only reason they got these black hosts and are now just beginning to at least pretend they care about minorities is because Obama won the last two elections with an overwhelming amount of the minority vote.

it's very obvious that they have an anti-islamic, anti-poor/middle class, anti-minority agenda. and their viewers then buy into that. Their agenda is very clearly pro-upper middle class or rich white male.

if they had a social agenda of tolerance and acceptance which is more so the liberal agenda then people here on NT would be on board with it. think about the demographic of the posters here. this isn't NRA Talk.

also if you've ever caught the daily show or colbert report they expose how pitifully hilarious their "fair and balanced" coverage of news is.
Perfect response.

Of course every news outlet has an *** hole, FOX News just happens to have one teeming with anal fissures and gonorrhea and they get treated as such. 

Last edited:
Coaches, commentators and analyst all study the game they talk about tho

Not always, no.

so again you should just keep your mouth shut

I always type with my mouth shut.

you should maybe work on your analogies as well because the ones you've used today have been terrible

:D

Nah, I stand my my analogy :smokin

You don't need a PHD to make simple observations. It's not rocket science as much as you want it to be.

Last edited:
Come on guys don't get baited by a known dumb bigot. The not so subtle remarks give it away every time. 

"You don't have to experience life as a black"

Who refers to people that way? You dont even try and be discreet anymore. 

Mr. righteous over here. Same guy that wished death on all cops and their loved ones circa Chris Dorner :lol:

But I'm the bigot? Pot calling the kettle black much? You might be one of the angriest, most hateful people I've seen post on here

Now run along...

"you don't have to experience life as a black" aka a black person aka african american aka brown skinned aka aka. Don't try to read too much into it you might hurt yourself Sir Isaac Newton.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783  

Don't lie on me bigot. I wished death on all racist cops who murder in cold blood and commit acts of police brutality   You took issue with that because they are your heroes. 
But I'm the bigot? Pot calling the kettle black much? You might be one of the angriest, most hateful people I've seen post on here
This is how I really know you're a racist, it's not the constant transgressions or trolling, it's because when ever you're called on it you never deny it, it's always "but you're a racist too," 
laugh.gif

"you don't have to experience life as a black" aka a black person aka african american aka brown skinned aka aka. Don't try to read too much into it you might hurt yourself Sir Isaac Newton.
Annnnnnnnnnd this is why you're a troll. I know you know it's not koshure to refer to me as "a black" but look at you feigning naivety  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom