Appalling and Embarrassing FOX News Interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan

laugh.gif

at people thinking that Fox News is the only news station that has their own agendas
most of the people here who are actually discussing the topic at hand realize every cable news station has their agenda, we just don't agree with fox news' agenda which is clearly to spread ignorance and hate for all things different from "the base."

the only reason they got these black hosts and are now just beginning to at least pretend they care about minorities is because Obama won the last two elections with an overwhelming amount of the minority vote.

it's very obvious that they have an anti-islamic, anti-poor/middle class, anti-minority agenda. and their viewers then buy into that. Their agenda is very clearly pro-upper middle class or rich white male.

if they had a social agenda of tolerance and acceptance which is more so the liberal agenda then people here on NT would be on board with it. think about the demographic of the posters here. this isn't NRA Talk.

also if you've ever caught the daily show or colbert report they expose how pitifully hilarious their "fair and balanced" coverage of news is.
Perfect response.

Of course every news outlet has an *** hole, FOX News just happens to have one teeming with anal fissures and gonorrhea and they get treated as such. 
Most of what you are pointing out is a conservative bias. Can you name to me another news outlet with a clear conservative bias? Yet how many news outlets have the reverse, a liberal bias? Far more than those with a conservative bias. It's called the "liberal media" for a reason. Not even defending Fox News it's just other news outlets put the exact same spin on the news from a liberal perspective and people like you are clearly too blinded to realize it, since you agree with it.

What do you mean people like me are too blind to see it, you don't know what the hell you're talking about with your concluding sentence. No one denies that liberal bias exist. 

Read nYcHipHopHippo's post again. If any of these other media outlets preach hate and intolerance for anybody other than core white America they can **** themselves too. 

Last edited:
Don't lie on me bigot. I wished death on all racist cops who murder in cold blood and commit acts of police brutality   You took issue with that because they are your heroes. 

This is how I really know you're a racist, it's not the constant transgressions or trolling, it's because when ever you're called on it you never deny it, it's always "but you're a racist too," :lol:

Annnnnnnnnnd this is why you're a troll. I know you know it's not koshure to refer to me as "a black" but look at you feigning naivety  :lol:

Just admit that if a caucasian individual disagrees with your views regarding race relations, he/she is automatically racist/a bigot in your eyes. You've convinced yourself that I'm a bigot because I'm not afraid to share my honest opinion. In other words, I won't walk on egg shells simply because it's a discussion concerning people with a different background than me.

I promise you'll feel so much better if you just admit you have preconceived notions. It's not a coincidence that the same 2-3 NTers reply to my posts accusing me of bigotry. It's like clockwork.

Last edited:
What do you mean people like me are too blind to see it, you don't know what the hell you're talking about with your concluding sentence. No one denies that liberal bias exist. 

Read nYcHipHopHippo's post again. If any of these other media outlets preach hate and intolerance for anybody other than core white America they can **** themselves too. 
What he wrote was well said. Fox News isn't the only one that spreads ignorance and hate is my point though. I misread part of what he wrote and thought he/you were acknowledging that only Fox News does that, which isn't true and is why I made that comment. My apologies. If you do believe that to be true though then the comment stands.

Last edited:
Not always, no.
I always type with my mouth shut.
Nah, I stand my my analogy :smokin

You don't need a PHD to make simple observations. It's not rocket science as much as you want it to be.

My dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Name one coach, who has not studied the game of football, has played, or had some relation with football. Number two, you wouldn't know how a black person's life is unless you are really close to one or have experienced it

I promise you'll feel so much better if you just admit you have preconceived notions. It's not coincidence that the same 2-3 NTers reply to my posts accusing me of bigotry. It's like clockwork.
Everyone has preconceived notions, why would I be any different? Given that I tend to disagree with white posters frequently on racial issues, how come you're the only one I can think of who I actually think is a real-life closet racist?  How come I'm not the only one who views you this way? You're damn right its not a coincidence. 

Last edited:
Fox news is so often incorrect in reporting simple facts im surprised people still tune in

My dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Name one coach, who has not studied the game of football, has played, or had some relation with football.

I was thinking more along the lines of commentators. But that's neither here nor there :smokin

Number two, you wouldn't know how a black person's life is unless you are really close to one or have experienced it

Yes I would. Human communication is a wonderful thing. I know how Anne Frank's life was and I didn't live it :lol:

And I work with juvenile offenders and their families as a part time gig, many of whom are minorities. So yeah, I do know quite a bit about how they live.

Everyone has preconceived notions, why would I be any different? Given that I tend to disagree with white posters frequently on racial issues, how come you're the only one I can think of who I actually think is a real-life closet racist?  How come I'm not the only one who views you this way? You're damn right its not a coincidence. 

Because you and CashBanks share the same sheltered brain, that's why.

I'm sheltered, you're a racist bigot who works at a juvenile detention center. Let's move on. 
happy.gif

It's not. That's why I said no intention to thread jack or rustle jimmies (even though CashBanks & mugen's jimbobs were ultimately disturbed). Just thought it was a perfect analogy.

This guy is Muslim so he can't talk about Christianity?
If you're white/hispanic/asian you can't talk about black culture or vice versa?

Wrong and wrong.

If it's clearly not relevant then why even bring it up?

His being Muslim, IMO, would be worth bringing up, were it not for the fact that he has a Doctorates in studying religion wrote books on Islam and Christianity.

And you know what, if you had a PhD in African American Studies or something similar, then I might came about your views on being Black in America.

Back on topic, he had an AMA on Reddit which was an interesting read:

People can have disagreements with my stance on race if they come with articulate commentary on why they feel that and why I feel a certain way
But the the bigot CelticsFan has said some of the most vile, obnoxious, divisive statements all up and down in the TM thread...
Then your first post in this thread is an obsured comment about black posters that has absolutely no merit in this thread and your analogy reeks of white privilege
You simply moon walk back and forth on your stances... But I work with troubled youths, blah, blah
I have conversations with black people, blah,blah... That's all fine and good but you can never truly know what any person of color feels just like I can never fully understand what your life as a white man is but you clearly made statements in the TM thread to alot of people that what we experience is all in our heads... The same rhetoric I hear day in and day out.... You sir are a bigot and I will not even entertain you anymore because clearly you will not concede to this fact...
I will not derail this thread any longer and I will not even entertain Mr.O'Reily anymore, if you truly want to see what me and ICE are talking about all the proof of this mans condescending commentary on race and black males is all throughout the TM thread
You can refute my claims CelticsFan but you sir are not on my level and this is my last dealings with you
PEACE

Last edited:
People can have disagreements with my stance on race if they come with articulate commentary on why they feel that and why I feel a certain way
But the the bigot CelticsFan has said some of the most vile, obnoxious, divisive statements all up and down in the TM thread...
Then your first post in this thread is an obsured comment about black posters that has absolutely no merit in this thread and your analogy reeks of white privilege
You simply moon walk back and forth on your stances... But I work with troubled youths, blah, blah
I have conversations with black people, blah,blah... That's all fine and good but you can never truly know what any person of color feels just like I can never fully understand what your life as a white man is but you clearly made statements in the TM thread to alot of people that what we experience is all in our heads... The same rhetoric I hear day in and day out.... You sir are a bigot and I will not even entertain you anymore because clearly you will not concede to this fact...
I will not derail this thread any longer and I will not even entertain Mr.O'Reily anymore, if you truly want to see what me and ICE are talking about all the proof of this mans condescending commentary on race and black males is all throughout the TM thread
You can refute my claims CelticsFan but you sir are not on my level and this is my last dealings with you
PEACE

More blabber but no substance. At least construct proper paragraphs bro. The ever brilliant "your opinion is different than mine so you're a bigot" stance. Classic ad hominem NT argument. You've got to be an alias of CashBanks or ICE. Either that or you're just as delusional. Again you have no evidence of bigotry, just your own schizophrenic delusions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom