Appalling and Embarrassing FOX News Interview with Muslim author Reza Aslan

thought it was a video about a new asian pr0n star... boy was i wrong.. but video was funny though

He stood up to her well and was very articulate. I hate how Fox News always tries to throw an interview whenever someone doesn't fit into to their Conservative Christian agenda. :rolleyes

Now I want to check out his book

I stopped 2 mins in. Dude said he has a PhD in religion and has been studying Christianity for 20 years. The reporter than asked why do a book on Christianity. Really???

The funniest part is at the end when she claims he goes on TV and hides that fact that he's a Muslim

That's how some of us have to address NTers...space out words so they can get it. 

Ya'll know we have NTers who come off the same way. 

Last edited:
Props to him for keeping his cool and handling it very professionally. They were clearly trying to attack him and demean him because like someone said it doesn't fit with their conservative Christian agenda. I really don't know how viewers tolerate this garbage.

Props to him for keeping his cool and handling it very professionally. They were clearly trying to attack him and demean him because like someone said it doesn't fit with their conservative Christian agenda. I really don't know how viewers tolerate this garbage.
Same here man.

mean.gif

that reporter was foolish. never heard of this guy but im definitely checking out this book. Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and sisters!

:stoneface: :smh: Jesus wasn't the author of Christianity.

*continues watching*

:smh: Broad is straight dingbat status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom