Apparently reebok caught on to gortat's tat

Posted in Sports and Training (I think). And why in the Nike forum when it's Reebok and a Jordan tat?

people have commented on it a few times in the nba feet thread so i threw it in here, if the mods would like to move it be my guest

wrong forum as said (or maybe not as the subject of the matter is a tattoo which is Nike/JB related) but ...

They called and said I had to do something about it, but that ain't going to happen,'' Gortat said after Tuesday morning's workout.

"I've been wearing it 4-5 years now, and it helped me get to the NBA," said Gortat. "They didn't say anything about it when I signed the contract, so it's not going anywhere. I don't think they are paying me enough to take it off.''

thats da point right there!!!!.....this sealed it for me.....i'll turn the thread around slightly by saying Gortat: come "home"!!!!
laugh.gif
...have a word with Nike
tongue.gif

"I've heard from other people that even other players, if they don't know my name, they know I'm the big white guy with the Jordan tattoo,'' he said. "I like that. Reebok will have to get used to that.''
not sure if thats a good thing bub...but that-a-way to stick it to Rbk!!!

edit:
and oh yea that link showing the rest of NBA players tattoo'ss was cool too...

When the Lakers faced the Nuggs in the previous series, did anyone notice Carmelo Anthony's "WB" warner brothers looking tatoo? it had the words"baltimore" on the side of it. Does anyone know what this one means?

Back
Top Bottom