Apparently the VMAs were a huge occult ritual

I...see

Taylor Swift wins the "Best Female Video" award and goes up on stage to give her thank yous. Kanye West pops out of nowhere, taking the mic from her hand, and informs her that Beyonce has "one of the best videos of all time". This scene has caused much controversy and has earned Kanye the title of "+@**%%$!% of the year" plus a the honor of being called a "#%!%!@$" by the President of the United States. I might shock some people by saying this… but this "unexpected" event was… STAGED! There I said it. Did you ever watch a crappy reality show and had the gut feeling that the whole thing was scripted? Well, I've got an overload of that feeling while watching this scene. None of the people involved (not even Beyonce making her "I can't believe this is happening" face) are good actors. Furthermore, I've been following Kanye's career since his beginnings and I've retained one important fact about him: the only thing Kanye West cares about, is Kanye West. So if he had to throw a hissy fit about something, it would had been about him not winning. Not Beyonce. Him.

This scene is in fact Taylor Swift's initiation into what I call "The Circle of Chosen Artists". The pupil is humiliated in front of her peers and told that she is not worthy to be on the same stage as Beyonce, the queen of the ceremony. Almost all groups, fraternities and gangs carry out an initiation process to test the recruit's character, strength and worth. Swift's ordeal was to have Kanye ruin her first award ever and to be told that she didn't deserve this recognition. The rapper is known for *****ing during award shows so he was the perfect candidate to make it all seem "unexpected".

Al--alright then...

No mention of Jack Black asking the crowd to worship Satan?
Now that would have made sense

Why can't things happen without people looking for a conspiracy theory to blog about
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Why can't things happen without people looking for a conspiracy theory to blog about
smh.gif
John McCain said it best. Americans love conspiracy theories.

Originally Posted by J23S

smh.gif
While I kinda see what you're saying, I also think it was some !+*$ going on that went over our heads. Just think about the movie awards withEminem; I believe he admitted that to being staged. The whole Taylor Swift getting her chance to shine thing had to be fake. It was just too perfect. I mean,did you see it live?

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Click the link the OP posted.

ITS SOMETHING VERY SICK GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD....ASK DAVE CHAPPELLE

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Click the link the OP posted.

ITS SOMETHING VERY SICK GOING ON IN HOLLYWOOD....ASK DAVE CHAPPELLE

I originally just read the quote
I'm up in the air about this, Alot of it comes off as reaching but he Satan Worship #%+* makes u wonder

People who say conspiracy theories are stupid are just doing what they have been programmed to do. Everyone who believes keep on believing it's the rightthing to do
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom