Apple Car Play or Bluetooth Syncing = All Bad News

latest

I have Android Auto (the Android equivalent to Apple Auto). Whether it's a regular text or WhatsApp, it just comes across as a "new message from _____". Google will ask if you want the text read out loud,and if I want to reply. It never has shown the message itself

I have Android Auto (the Android equivalent to Apple Auto). Whether it's a regular text or WhatsApp, it just comes across as a "new message from _____". Google will ask if you want the text read out loud,and if I want to reply. It never has shown the message itself

Exact same thing with Apple CarPlay, it never just shows your message on screen or read it aloud without your confirmation.

OP, what you talking about fam?

Damn I'm missing out. My whip from '07. I'm using those little Bluetooth dongles plugged to the aux

my 04 accord has no aux or bluetooth so we all know who the real winner is here :pimp:

Still burning cd-r's eh?!?! Used to make at least one sometimes 2-3 per week if I wanted particular songs and almost the same damn mix lol.

used to burn CDs... now my CD player in the car dont work lol. i just listen use airpods from my iphone lol

I use AUX for better audio quality playing music. Phone calls are routed through Bluetooth. Best of both worlds.

Back
Top Bottom