Apple, Google, HTC, Sony, RIM...Fall Back!

The King Has Returned For His Crown....

16654_large.jpg

Whenwe first caught glimpse of the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic "Tube" phone, we wondered why Nokia didn't create a touchscreen N-series superphoneinstead. Well, now they have and it could be the best Nokia mobile created to date. Over at Nokia World '08 in Barcelona, the flagship Nokia N97 wasrevealed to the world. If you've been a fan of previous N-series multimedia phones but wanted a little more robustness when it came to messaging, thissuperphone will certainly fit the bill. The form factor is very similar to something like the AT&T Tilt and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 in that the largetouchscreen display slides away to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard, but the display actually boasts a 30-degree angle for greater visibility and ergonomics. Someproduct managers are calling this the "Facebook Phone", but it's so much more than a social media wizard. Among the features are the new S60Touch user interface, 3.5-inch 640x360 resistive touchscreen, three-row QWERTY keyboard, touch sensitive controls, tri-band HSDPA, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, aGPS andstandalone GPS, 32GB internal memory (!), up to 16GB additional space via the microSD slot, 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Flash Lite 3.0, FlashVideo in web browser, music player, and Share and Ovi services support. It's also got a widget-based customized home screen. Europe and Asia will get firstdibs on this remarkable phone during the first half of next year, assuming that they'll be willing to fork out the unsubsidized price of 550 Euro ($695). ANorth American version with NA-friendly 3G bands will follow "shortly after," whatever that means.

Yes, I was watching this video earlier today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
few things I'm not really feelin about the GUI, and I'm still convinced I can type fasterwith a touch screen keyboard but this phone is SICK.. throw on the Android OS and I'm sold..

Originally Posted by One Love

ive never liked nokia phones for some reason
ohwell.gif

Same here. Plus this will be like around $800 or something.

iPhone has taken over as the king...of the affordable phones.

"XBOX LIVE-LIKE" N-GAGE MOBILE COMMUNITY ....

Hook it up to you TV and use like a game console....

Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil...On YourPhone!...

looks like a white Fuze/Touch Pro that will be even more so overpriced.

since everybody has a emoticon
smile.gif

a really nice phone

i was checking this out from other websites

too bad its gonna be expensive, hopefully im wrong

I dont know what it is but it just doesnt do it for me. Its probably because it can go online, play games, and play music but I already have something forthat. And the price, excuse!

Pass, I'll stick with my iPhone. Nokia really needs to update their GUI as someone mentioned, how the hell are they still gonna use the same wifi andbattery bar that I had on my old Nokia 9000 from like 3 years ago? I mean, the OS jus looks so outdated on the hardware.

Yes..the rounded square thing on the left of the keyboard is a digital directional pad...perfect for gaming.

5 MP CAMERA WITH CARL ZEISS OPTICS
DVD QUALITY VIDEO RECORDING
HD VIDEO PLAYBACK
WI-FI
3G
32 GIGS INTERNAL MEMORY (16GB MORE WITH CARD)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DIGITAL TV RECEPTION
STANDALONE GPS WITH TURN BY TURN AUDIO DIRECTIONS (Street and Driving)
FLASH LITE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
STREAMING FLASH VIDEO ON BROWSER PAGES....***HULU STREAMING ON YOUR CELL***
TV OUT
pimp.gif

LIVE FACEBOOK/MYSPACE/TWITTER WIDGETS ON YOUR HOMEPAGE WITH GPS FUNCTIONALITY (UPDATE LIVE FROM YOURPHONE)
TWO CAMERAS...ONE ON THE FRONT FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING
eek.gif

^money bet if that phone ever makes it to the states theyre gonna dead half of those things.

Back
Top Bottom