Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I want to get the new iPhone and then go to tmo. I drive a lot for work doing deliveries so I use the GPS a lot.
Is it better to get the Tmo plan that is 50 with 500mb of data and get a Tomtom for 100 or get unlimited for 70 dollars a month?
I'd like to have a cheaper plan, but also I like that my phone is unlimited.
Does 2gb last a while?

I want to get the new iPhone and then go to tmo. I drive a lot for work doing deliveries so I use the GPS a lot.
Is it better to get the Tmo plan that is 50 with 500mb of data and get a Tomtom for 100 or get unlimited for 70 dollars a month?
I'd like to have a cheaper plan, but also I like that my phone is unlimited.
Does 2gb last a while?

500mb of data is nothing.

why not pay $20 more and get unlimited period, no throttling and if your lucky and you are is LTE you will having ridiculous speeds. the 4G is still good as hell too.

pay $70 bro trust me

still debating on getting rid of my iphone 5 and copping this 5S. i might just join the Jump program and cop the 5S by trading in the 5.

why not pay $20 more and get unlimited period, no throttling and if your lucky and you are is LTE you will having ridiculous speeds. the 4G is still good as hell too.

pay $70 bro trust me

I have the 2GB limit from a few years ago and had to turn off my LTE cause I'd burn right through it in a week or two.

pay $70 bro trust me

I have the 2GB limit from a few years ago and had to turn off my LTE cause I'd burn right through it in a week or two.

yup, with tmobile though its unlimited so you can use it all you want.

I hated T-Mobil at school, service was downright awful.

I love Verizon. Expensive but you get what you pay for. Impeccable service and coverage

I am ready for anything on this damn thing and it's not cause I am a Apple freak but cause I am rocking an iPhone 4 still.

Surprised to see the people that upgrade early.

That being said, iPhone 6 better be :pimp:

So far I've loved the evolution of the hardware.

Whats funny is when Apple drops the larger screen iphone 6 next year, people will still hate and say "so and so been had this"

Whats funny is people without apple products always have to justify why what every they have is better and dont want an iphone.

Android>

And I love Apple. Have a MacBook iMac iPod iPad whatever u name it.
But the phone just isn't that appealing.

Whats funny is when Apple drops the larger screen iphone 6 next year, people will still hate and say "so and so been had this"

Whats funny is people without apple products always have to justify why what every they have is better and dont want an iphone.

How do you know iphone 6 will have a bigger screen? :nerd:

are thy going to add another row of icons?

I dunno about everyone else, but when i had my iPhone, i got yearly upgrades regardless of the 2 year contract.  Did this from OG, to the 3G, 3G, and 4. Not sure if they still do this, but if you're on AT&T press *639# and call, you'll see if you qualify for an early iPhone upgrade

Last edited:
How do you know iphone 6 will have a bigger screen? :nerd:

are thy going to add another row of icons?

analyst say Apple has been testing 4.3, 4.7, and 5 in screens so it isnt far fetched, even though you cant listen to all rumors, but there isn't much more they can do design wise, but then again this is apple so we will see. Tim Cook said he isn''t against larger screens, he is against larger screens and sacrificing user experience /app quality, and he said when they feel they can make an optimal experience he doesnt see a problem.

I dunno about everyone else, but when i had my iPhone, i got yearly upgrades regardless of the 2 year contract.  Did this from OG, to the 3G, 3G, and 4. Not sure if they still do this, but if you're on AT&T press *639# and call, you'll see if you qualify for an early iPhone upgrade

I usually skip the "s" models when upgrading.

if i cared about doing customizing and stuff like i used to i would just to android. But i don't and only use my phone to talk text and the random instagram.

Back
Top Bottom