i tried to restore and everything and it's not letting me do it

it starts to go through the process and then says iphone can not be found

any tips ?

My little nieces iphone 6s plus is stuck on this and i can't seem to fix it
ios12-connect-to-itunes-social-card.jpg

i tried to restore and everything and it's not letting me do it

it starts to go through the process and then says iphone can not be found

any tips ?
Any particular error code? Make sure to have the latest Itunes installed. Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS. Do not try to restore from a backup.

Yup did all that

probably gonna have to make an appointment

i guess it's that boot loop problem

this is the error i'm getting
1.PNG

Last edited:
Some other steps to try before your appointment.
Boot into Recovery Mode
  1. Power off your iPhone.
  2. With your iPhone turned off, press and hold the Home and Power buttons simultaneously until the screen turns on.
  3. Connect your iPhone to the computer while keeping the Home button pressed.
  4. When the iTunes screen and the USB cable icon appear, release the Home button.
  5. Click Update to reinstall ios.
At the appointment they’ll probably also try booting into dfu mode and then reinstalling iOS.

Occasionally my X screen will be unresponsive to touch. I’ll try to copy and paste and I am unable to move the selection bars to select the words I want. It just goes crazy and selects a bunch of stuff I don’t. Anyone have this problem?

For example(see attachment): I can’t select just “selects a bunch of” in the attached image. The selection tool just wraps down to the whole sentence and I can never move it back to select the words I want. I have to just retype it.

10956A80-0E06-44D4-96EF-37BE51E6F3E6.jpeg

Got the exact same problem

Next phone I’m buying is for 5g and that’s it. Not upgrading for any other reason

Wait

Reactions: ARK
Some other steps to try before your appointment.
Boot into Recovery Mode
  1. Power off your iPhone.
  2. With your iPhone turned off, press and hold the Home and Power buttons simultaneously until the screen turns on.
  3. Connect your iPhone to the computer while keeping the Home button pressed.
  4. When the iTunes screen and the USB cable icon appear, release the Home button.
  5. Click Update to reinstall ios.
At the appointment they’ll probably also try booting into dfu mode and then reinstalling iOS.
Appreciate the responses

yeah i was hoping they could do something at the store that i couldn't do myself

Didn't watch the video but when 4G and then LTE first dropped the coverage was very spotty and nowhere near what it is today. I assume it'll also take 5G a little while to get to where it needs to be.

Back when u was REALLY doin it
Since u had to cash out for the phone in its entirety

man, i remember going to class the first day after the release and the professor asked if any one picked it up and i was the only one who raised my hand. the rest of class was letting people see my phone :lol:

Reactions: ARK
So my car doesn’t have Bluetooth and I have an iPhone X. Is there a way to get Bluetooth on my car? What’s the best and affordable option?

So my car doesn’t have Bluetooth and I have an iPhone X. Is there a way to get Bluetooth on my car? What’s the best and affordable option?
Change out the radio in your car and get new radio with Bluetooth.
Kenwood, alpine, Sony
Got to Best Buy many options to choose.

I've got a Hyundai where everything is built in (but no Bluetooth!) and I just got this little thing which plugs into a USB port (for power) and a 3.5mm jack (for audio). Cost about $10 and is really good.

41-pAivYwSL._SX466_.jpg

Yeah if you don't feel like replacing the entire radio you can try out one of those AUX replacement joints. I've seen a lot of people use those in the past.

Yo I accidentally washed and dried this joint in my pants after getting wasted at a New Years party back in the day. Joint held up like a champ

I loved the solidness and feel of the OG iPhone. It was much smaller than what we have now but it also felt more premium than just about every other iPhone besides the X and the 4

Yeah if you don't feel like replacing the entire radio you can try out one of those AUX replacement joints. I've seen a lot of people use those in the past.

This they work find I have a MPOW Bluetooth Aux for like 3 years it worksa great.

Plus I wanted to keep everything in my car stock

Back
Top Bottom