Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I honestly don’t like the screens getting larger trend. Scale **** back down to iPhone 4-5 sizes.

giphy.gif

I’m so glad this is happening

Samsung users thrive off of bashing Apple (from pricing, tech specs, software etc)

And their phones have been, are currently, and will always be garbage :lol:

Samsung makes good phones, and they've been more innovative than Apple for a while.

I honestly don’t like the screens getting larger trend. Scale **** back down to iPhone 4-5 sizes.

Not at all. A larger phone makes everything easier. And it feels better in the hand.

Meh, I knew not everyone would agree. Larger phones begins to defeat the purpose imo. Steve Jobs wouldn’t of had that BS. People laughed at Samsung for doing it at first

I was one of those people but after using a 6s+ for a few years and now an XS Max I'll never be able to go any smaller (or bigger, I think).

Samsung makes good phones, and they've been more innovative than Apple for a while.

the problem with trying to be innovative (or just the first to market) is that it doesn’t always work out. I respect them for creating competition and pushing apple to be more innovative.

apple used to be amazing at letting others go to market with the new tech and refining it and coming out with a amazing polished product. but they’ve been slacking even on the as of late

I wasn't very clear...

the battery on her iPhone 8 Plus

she texted me about it, said she was going to look at iPhone's at Best Buy and bought one kind of spur of the moment

phone was about $1500 and she only got $200 trade in for her iPhone 8 Plus and she could have maybe just had the battery replaced

note, no applecare on iPhone 8 Plus

Not at all. A larger phone makes everything easier. And it feels better in the hand.
I mean let’s just air it out. Apple has been trash for years now. No ports on the damn MacBooks, phones that are .5 slightly better than before, home pods are trash, headphones are trash.... list just keeps going

I wasn't very clear...

she texted me about it, said she was going to look at iPhone's at Best Buy and bought one kind of spur of the moment

phone was about $1500 and she only got $200 trade in for her iPhone 8 Plus and she could have maybe just had the battery replaced

No idea on the trade in value, but she could've just gotten the battery replaced on the 8 for sure. Probably no more than $100 bucks from Apple, or even free if you get a nice employee.

No idea on the trade in value, but she could've just gotten the battery replaced on the 8 for sure. Probably no more than $100 bucks from Apple, or even free if you get a nice employee.

Could’ve sold it on Swappa for $300-400 depending on condition.

I wasn't very clear...

Ah, I see. Take it back anyway and get the XR. Battery is incredible and it’s cheaper

I think they only charge $50 for battery replacement

the problem with trying to be innovative (or just the first to market) is that it doesn’t always work out. I respect them for creating competition and pushing apple to be more innovative.

apple used to be amazing at letting others go to market with the new tech and refining it and coming out with a amazing polished product. but they’ve been slacking even on the as of late

I think at this point you can do but so much with a phone, and they need to release something every year to wow the public and shareholders.

But these companies forget the obvious. I'm sure Samsung users would rather have an IR Blaster added back instead of a folding phone for $2,000+ dollars. I always thought the folding phone was more for bragging rights of coming to market first.

I remember when HTC had a 3D phone, it made no sense. Someone probably went to see a 3D movie high and thought that idea on a 4 inch phone would be cool.

The point of developing and releasing a folding screen is the advancement in technology for OLED screens. Samsung currently makes the OLED screens for iPhones, though they have also started using LG.

i think they’re quickly finding out that OLED aren’t durable enough to support the constant folding and unfolding.

how you don’t figure this out in product testing is beyond me

I’m so glad this is happening

Samsung users thrive off of bashing Apple (from pricing, tech specs, software etc)

And their phones have been, are currently, and will always be garbage :lol:

But their broken phones are so advanced and the best. :lol:

I can’t use my AirPods in the gym, too many other loud noises in there. They are heaven sent in my office though

Back
Top Bottom