Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Costco Wholesale.com has Apple AirPods Wireless Headphones w/ Charger (2nd Gen) on sale for $139.99 valid for Costco Membersonly. Shipping is $4.99. Thanks tamerica

Note, must be logged into your Costco account w/ a valid/active membership to purchase this product.
  • 8022040.thumb

Lol

Anyway, I’ve given up on my watch. Don’t like being constantly connected to my phone. Sometimes I don’t want to know if I get a text or something. I’ll use it for exercise and take it off when I’m done

Does anyone know if the new iPads with USB c allows video playback from an HDMI adapter fill up the monitor or TV it's connected to? I've used my MacBook pro as like a media player for large monitor/ TV's when I'm streaming but how's the new iPad pros are they just as good??

Lost my iPhone 7 Plus (which I had no issues with TBH) and got a XS Max.

Returned the max for an XS to try it out. Even though it’s the same usable screen size as the 7 plus just feels “smaller”.

Placebo I guess.

Silly question that I've asked before but don't recall getting an answer to. How do I remove my bookmarks from this part of Safari? Dk how I even got the tabs there tbh.

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 11.50.50 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom