• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
where you cop? Og price? Bout to head out right now
I got mine on Amazon. Had to wait a few weeks since they were on backorder, but I had a gift card so they only cost me like $30 out of pocket. They're great though, seamless integration to your iPhone and Mac.

Is anyone else getting a distorted view of NT when using Safari on their MacBook or iMac?

-Drew

Finally got these in yesterday.

Definitely well worth it in my opinion.

B935C999-8B01-4C08-A1BC-C0B4959D342F.jpeg

-Drew

Finally got these in yesterday.

Definitely well worth it in my opinion.

B935C999-8B01-4C08-A1BC-C0B4959D342F.jpeg

-Drew

Sold these to a customer yesterday and did a demo with him before purchase. Made his decision for him. These are great. Real snug fit into your ear w/o it feeling too tight. Better for work outs than AirPods IMO

Verizon is offering me 300 off of the iPhone X. Is it worth me copping at this point? Haven't had an iPhone in 6 years and that was the iPhone 4.

Verizon is offering me 300 off of the iPhone X. Is it worth me copping at this point? Haven't had an iPhone in 6 years and that was the iPhone 4.

Tbh yes it’s worth for you if your coming from the 4 to the X or even Xs

Saw this earlier shopping thru target website.
upload_2019-6-9_11-25-46.jpeg

At this point, they all basically do the same ****.... I went from a 7+ to an XS max, although I’m happy with the XS max, not sure it was worth the $1100 to upgrade.

Most will probably say wait for the 11, or even get the XS, I’m pretty sure the regular X would be just fine.

My 0.02

Have you owned a pair of AirPods though?

Cause I’m curious myself

Yeah bro. Prior to these I had the first gen Air Pods. I only bought the Pros because I lost my Air Pods.

I like these a lot better because the Air Pods would always fall out of my ear and these really stay put without sacrificing comfort.

-Drew

Give us some updates and how you use them. Curious

They're awesome for workouts and just using them casually, bro. Air Pods always fell out of my ear. Only real complaint I have about them is the humongous charging case lol. The Air Pods were more convenient in that sense, but the case for the Pros is definitely not a deal breaker.

-Drew

Sold these to a customer yesterday and did a demo with him before purchase. Made his decision for him. These are great. Real snug fit into your ear w/o it feeling too tight. Better for work outs than AirPods IMO

I agree with you 100 percent, man.

-Drew

At this point, they all basically do the same ****.... I went from a 7+ to an XS max, although I’m happy with the XS max, not sure it was worth the $1100 to upgrade.

Most will probably say wait for the 11, or even get the XS, I’m pretty sure the regular X would be just fine.

My 0.02

Thanks for the input. Everything else I have is apple and want the apple watch. It's too good of a deal to pass up. I'll have 2 weeks to return it as well.

Yeah bro. Prior to these I had the first gen Air Pods. I only bought the Pros because I lost my Air Pods.

I like these a lot better because the Air Pods would always fall out of my ear and these really stay put without sacrificing comfort.

-Drew
I know its only been 1 day, but because of beats infamous terrible durability, do you think these would last a while durability wise?

I know its only been 1 day, but because of beats infamous terrible durability, do you think these would last a while durability wise?

I think they're pretty durable, but then again I never really had any of my Beats Products die on me. And I usually abuse them. Maybe I may have just been lucky but I can definitely keep you updated in terms of their quality in the next month or so, bro.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom