Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Copped them airpods. Sound quality not a1 when it comes to music but deff gets the job done in the gym.

My AirPods go in and out sometimes

And that fat case looks like I got a tumor on my thigh lmao
lol. them damb wires on the og iPhone earphones was getting too damn annoying when it tangled at least 3-5x during my gym session.. Shoulda done the switch a while ago but was waiting on them probeats. but too much of a hassle to get em right now unless I dish out over 300 resell. :smh:

Last edited:
Just had a battery replacement done on my iPhone 7 today at the Apple store

$50 bucks , ( but I traded in an iPhone 6 my sister found on the floor a few months ago so basically free lol)

Back to 100% now from 89%

I’ve had the XR for a few months now (came from the 7), and I gotta say the battery is fantastic. This might be the best iteration. Only thing missing is fingerprint recognition

I’ve had the XR for a few months now (came from the 7), and I gotta say the battery is fantastic. This might be the best iteration. Only thing missing is fingerprint recognition
Same. Upgraded to XR and digging basically everything.

Trying to find a good case though. And not using a popSocket to hold the phone easier one handed

Same. Upgraded to XR and digging basically everything.

Trying to find a good case though. And not using a popSocket to hold the phone easier one handed

This is what I went with:

https://www.caudabe.com/products/the-sheath-iphone-xr?variant=14231737073733

Very sleek and slightly textured for grip. Edges are slightly raised to protect the screen. I’ve dropped it a handful of times and and it’s kept the phone protected well. They also have a 20% sale going on.

Finally got a pair 58D875E1-8517-45B5-9483-0FC9D86F6615.jpeg 00EC37FE-4E98-4BF5-B07E-F46380DA6924.jpeg

Do the newest apple phones give you quick charge chargers? Seems like they always give you some low Watt charger.

i like them... kinda akward putting them on at first.. they sound clear and good to me.. i had them at 100% at 6pm and now at 930 they are at 70%

Do the newest apple phones give you quick charge chargers? Seems like they always give you some low Watt charger.
No they don’t

I prefer them not giving a fast charger, I’m all for them giving an extra fast charger along with the regular charger in the stock phone box

Fast charging really ****s your phones battery up

Reactions: ARK
im at 6% and its like 4:15.. the B button to pause, skip ect is a little too sensitive... not sure why i hear static sometimes.. could be my work place

Need my screen fixed. Should I just go to Apple and bite the bullet and pay the $300? Or will a repair shop be ok, charging $180. Iphone X.

Mom needs a new phone. I am thinking of getting the XR and then giving her my X

Glad to hear that the XR is good

More concerned with how responsive it will be post repair the display colors being true.

I had 2 previous phones repaired at 2 different shops. One was fine, the other shop the phone just didnt feel as responsive.

Last edited:
Need my screen fixed. Should I just go to Apple and bite the bullet and pay the $300? Or will a repair shop be ok, charging $180. Iphone X.
One thing to be weary of,
A repair shop will 99% of the time give you a Cheaper 3rd party replacement
So if you take that repaired phone ever back to apple, for a battery replacement, or any other damages you want fixed they might not do it

Back
Top Bottom