Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
There’s times when my X starts bugging, like the screen gets unresponsive and then even the power button acts up. I need this thing to hang on just a little bit longer.

Just picked up the new iPad Pro today. So far it does it job and then some. Really looking forward to iPadOS

Just ate it and paid the $300 to fix my X screen, for a year (yeah I know :lol:) it had a large single crack going diagnal on the phone that I got used to til I really started messing it up and corners were turning black.

Idk why I waited so long. Other than that, battery is good and works perfect. Just wish I ad gotten the 256gb.

I’m tempted to move up to an XS Max from an X. Would probably buy from Swappa or find a good deal once the XI comes out. The cost of phones are ridiculous nowadays.

Just ate it and paid the $300 to fix my X screen, for a year (yeah I know :lol:) it had a large single crack going diagnal on the phone that I got used to til I really started messing it up and corners were turning black.

Idk why I waited so long. Other than that, battery is good and works perfect. Just wish I ad gotten the 256gb.
My release day X
Still lookin prestine
No scratches

7F6362FC-4D8D-47AB-A209-99A6EB14F4F3.png

FaceTime was not working on my iPhone X for over a month.

Then 2 nights ago NYC had flash flood warnings. I got caught in a damn monsoon,and now my iPhone restarts itself every 2 minutes.

I have to get a replacement.

Whatever iPhone is coming out in September can kick rocks.

I’m going to get this joint replaced through my warranty, purchase an open box return of the apple smart battery case, and rock out with this X for another year.

If they pull up with black AirPods though... I’m there.

Yooooo

Anyone have insurance with Asurion through at&t?

They finna charge me $299 to replace my iPhone X after i got caught in a monsoon, causing my phone to get water damage.

Does that sound right?

Yooooo

Anyone have insurance with Asurion through at&t?

They finna charge me $299 to replace my iPhone X after i got caught in a monsoon, causing my phone to get water damage.

Does that sound right?
X not water proof? But yea crazy high that can go towards a new phone.

X not water proof? But yea crazy high that can go towards a new phone.
Water resistance, only can take so much water

FaceTime was not working on my iPhone X for over a month.

Then 2 nights ago NYC had flash flood warnings. I got caught in a damn monsoon,and now my iPhone restarts itself every 2 minutes.

I have to get a replacement.

Whatever iPhone is coming out in September can kick rocks.

I’m going to get this joint replaced through my warranty, purchase an open box return of the apple smart battery case, and rock out with this X for another year.

If they pull up with black AirPods though... I’m there.
IMO I’d rather take the Powerbeats AirPods in the black colorway, those are insane

Plotting on a new Apple Watch and may give my current series 2 to my mom since she left hers in Ghana :smh: I’m leaning more toward the size as opposed to the series making my decision but it’s looking like if I want a decent sized difference in watch face size I should spring for series 4. Any input from those out there with the more current version. I currently have a 38 mm Nike series 2

Back
Top Bottom