Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Applied this morning after mulling it over. Didn’t take too long to accept the offer. I use Apple Pay for 90% of purchases. I use it so much that I forget to carry my wallet sometimes.

Cancelled my Amex Plat. The perks were nice but at the end of the day the points you earn just aren’t enough. I used the Platinum card exclusively all year while my wife used the Chase sapphire Reserve and while I out spent her 2-1 she earned just as many points as I did. Give or take a few hundred.

Gonna use the Apple Card exclusively and see how well it goes.

just got the card, its dope as hell

wonder how the coating will hold up with daily use tho

I got the email but I’m already working on a different sign up bonus :lol: plus I want to get one of those chase cards next year, need to let some inquiries drop off my record

Applied this morning after mulling it over. Didn’t take too long to accept the offer. I use Apple Pay for 90% of purchases. I use it so much that I forget to carry my wallet sometimes.

Cancelled my Amex Plat. The perks were nice but at the end of the day the points you earn just aren’t enough. I used the Platinum card exclusively all year while my wife used the Chase sapphire Reserve and while I out spent her 2-1 she earned just as many points as I did. Give or take a few hundred.

Chase is hands down the best card. I cant think of anything better at the moment.

i believe u earn more points with the gold than the plat

same
i got amex, discover, bofa, chase, citi, barcalys, and cap1
im looking houses and stuff this weekend
so ill wait to apply

Good luck! Underwriting is pretty much all done, going need to close hopefully after I came back from vacation

And I got pretty much all the same cards you do.
Amex - blue and everyday
Discover IT
Bofa - cash and travel
Chase unlimited
Citi - double cash
Barclays - Uber
Cap1 - silvercard (worst one - impossible to get a high Cli increase... my 1st credit card and still stuck at 3000 CL smh!)
Wells Fargo and Macy’s.

I did the preapproval and got accepted for 6k CL, to low if you ask me

Good luck! Underwriting is pretty much all done, going need to close hopefully after I came back from vacation

And I got pretty much all the same cards you do.
Amex - blue and everyday
Discover IT
Bofa - cash and travel
Chase unlimited
Citi - double cash
Barclays - Uber
Cap1 - silvercard (worst one - impossible to get a high Cli increase... my 1st credit card and still stuck at 3000 CL smh!)
Wells Fargo and Macy’s.

I did the preapproval and got accepted for 6k CL, to low if you ask me
oooh u can do preapproval and see ur limit and apr
without a HP???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

oooh u can do preapproval and see ur limit and apr
without a HP???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I did the application, and apparently they only do a hard pull once you agree to the credit limit and APR..... I received my credit limit and I denied it. I did not see any hard pull inquiry on the 3 credit bureaus.

I was doing some research and apparently that seems to be the case

Soft pull for credit line and APR
Hard pull once you accept the offer

I have reached that point with my 6S where I have to wiggle/place the phone in the right spot in order for it to take a charge :sick::smh:.

What site/app should I be looking at to possibly buy an unlocked X/XR? Anyone know if T-Mobile has a good offer going right now as a new customer?

I have reached that point with my 6S where I have to wiggle/place the phone in the right spot in order for it to take a charge :sick::smh:.

What site/app should I be looking at to possibly buy an unlocked X/XR? Anyone know if T-Mobile has a good offer going right now as a new customer?
Swappa

Find some good deals on there

Swappa

Find some good deals on there

Will be checking tonight. I still refuse to contract myself into a new phone with my carrier and pay close to $800, even if it's over two years. I'm with Verizon right now, which is why I asked if T-Mobile has any good deals at the moment.

Had this issue with my 6 years ago. Cleaned out the charging port with a toothpick and removed a ton of lint and dust. Issue was resolved.

All you have to do is clean out the pocket lint out of the charging port.

Goldman Sachs denied my application for the Apple Card because “my monthly debt obligations are too high”...... whatttttt

Back
Top Bottom