Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just chatted with Verizon customer service they said they not getting the Watches in till next month but they don’t know a specific date yet smh. A heads up for others who might’ve been considering getting one through them

FedEx here usually does early deliveries, so hopefully they'll keep it the same way tommorow so I can sign and won't have to drive and get it lol

There are no cons to buying an unlocked device. You can use it anywhere
exactly

plus in the end if you were to sell it, an unlocked version is better on resale market and easier sell. the price is much more but especially those who travel or are overseas, an actual unlocked version is best

Shipped :nerd:

Anyone anticipating their shipment coming in today? I'd assume anyone who lives in Fort Worth TX is getting theirs this afternoon

Would be clutch to get it early

Idk about USPS or UPS but they're making FedEx hold all phones getting delivered until tommorow

if you pronounce it "Xs" instead of "10s"...you cant afford it.
How about we all just admit the name is misleading and stupid. "Xs" is literally extra-small in the clothing industry and no one hardly uses "X" as a Roman numeral. Let's not break people's balls here for getting it mixed up.

Just chatted with Verizon customer service they said they not getting the Watches in till next month but they don’t know a specific date yet smh. A heads up for others who might’ve been considering getting one through them

I pre-ordered my watch the other day with VZ and I was told like the 2nd or 3rd week of October.

Any good minimalist cases / bumpers out here; I am assuming the back of the phone scratches heavy since it’s glass

Back
Top Bottom