Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man, I’m salivating at the thought of this phone.. can’t ****in wait any longer.

Just left the Apple Store. Grabbed a leather case for the Max. Was already on vacation this week, so know I just need to wait on Fed Ex :nthat:

Comparison X vs Xs Max
DD508D6C-4ADC-4DE0-8C65-37D6A124D107.jpeg

Can not wait to receive my max. Going to put it to work from day 1. Good bye 6s plus..

Damn... I didn't think I'd really WANT the new watch, but... Damn it looks good.

Might upgrade when series 5 releases next year

Just left the Apple Store. Grabbed a leather case for the Max. Was already on vacation this week, so know I just need to wait on Fed Ex :nthat:

Comparison X vs Xs Max

Have saddle brown on my X, divided on that or black. I like the way the brown ages.

they're worse then most the cats on here who cry about delayed shipping over shoes, used to frequent the boards all the time

Meth would have a heartattack at all of the duplicate shipping threads on that board :lol:

My girl phone coming from fed ex
It’s already at the Oakland facility
It usually comes from ups
So this was different
It did change from me getting it by 3pm to 8pm tomorrow

mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow in SF but is still in Alaska

not really tripping if it’s a day or two late though

Comparison X vs Xs Max
Used to use a crappy eBay or amazon case back in the iPhone 3g days
Ever since the 5s though I always use the Apple leather cases, it feels amazing

Only issue is my step son could care less and always be cracking my screen :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom