Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
new ones are supposedly dropping soon. i’d wait it out
you guys been saying that for a year now

and apparently the only thing with the new ones is the wireless charging or something with the case and the headphones are the same

unless new info came out and thats wrong either way wireless charging is slower so I dont know the advantage to that

Looking for a series 3 Apple Watch for the mother in law. Struck out big time on that Black Friday deal. Any discounts to be had anywhere?

Apple usb c to lightning cable $20
18w usb c adapter $30

Trust me its costly but if you go straight with apple it works better

Going to the apple store tomorrow to pick these up

You happen to have a recommendation on a car charger too? If not gonna get this one

Kinda stupid question but hope it doesn’t drain my car battery too fast :nerd:

F3B92431-1DAC-4E94-A406-29EAFAFC95BC.png

Anyone else having issues in the YouTube app?

Sometimes YouTube won’t let me pick any of the bottom category options on the toolbar to go from the explore page to my playlists and popular or whatever.

I have to tap it like 5 times for it to pick it up.

Anyone else having issues in the YouTube app?

Sometimes YouTube won’t let me pick any of the bottom category options on the toolbar to go from the explore page to my playlists and popular or whatever.

I have to tap it like 5 times for it to pick it up.
I am, sometimes I open YouTube and the app is squished on the far left side of the screen. I just close app and reopen.

I haven't had one issue with my XS Max that I can think of.

Definitely the best phone I've had. I've had 0 issues

I bought a black steel band for my apple watch and now its back on my wrist. Looks perfect on wrist and brings a higher quality feeling to the watch. I never wore it before because it felt cheap, but now it'll get daily burn.

My max has been solid so far. Only issue I’ve had was I had a popsocket on my case and I was leaning against something while it was in my pocket and the pressure being centered against the popsocket shattered the entire back glass on the phone.

My max has been solid so far. Only issue I’ve had was I had a popsocket on my case and I was leaning against something while it was in my pocket and the pressure being centered against the popsocket shattered the entire back glass on the phone.

Ouch.. that’s an expensive fix too. Sorry to hear

Ouch.. that’s an expensive fix too. Sorry to hear

I have AppleCare luckily. Just haven’t had the time to bring it in. Someone told me it’s $100 fix which I’m praying is the case. Don’t wanna lose out on the trade in value in 2 years because of something that doesn’t impact the performance

Ive been experiencing a black screen maybe 3-4x since release date. I press power button, volume everything. Then later screen turns on and i notice everything i pressed was working. Idk what to do.

Man Airpods really sold out everywhere. Got myself a pair a month ago but want to give my girl her own for Christmas. Went to wal mart, Best Buy, target, and even AT&T the other day. But no luck.

The two Apple stores across town are showing they have them in stock. Going to call in morning to check before I make the trip over there

I have AppleCare luckily. Just haven’t had the time to bring it in. Someone told me it’s $100 fix which I’m praying is the case. Don’t wanna lose out on the trade in value in 2 years because of something that doesn’t impact the performance

if you can live with it (covered in a case) then don't get it replaced until you gotta sell/trade it in.

Back
Top Bottom