Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have problems watching YouTube on iPhone. I sometimes am watching a video and without touching it the screen responds as if I did and a pause button shows up on the screen.

Fam

1) I have the apple watch with service, might cancel it though, I rarely use it if at all (I always have my phone on me or in close proximity)

2) I was watching this youtube video of a guy unboxing the original iPhone (thats worth thousands?), and it turned out it was reboxed/sealed..dude was upset

Anyone familiar with timeline for apple's online store marking down older stuff? Does that even happen or do they just take down items altogether instead of marking them down?

Specifically looking at the 3rd series watch, cellular + GPS. I know some other sites have it cheaper on sale than what Apple does currently but I'm curious if they'll mark it down at any point in the future.

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with timelines for apple's online store marking down older stuff? Does that even happen or do they just take down items altogether instead of marking them down?

Specifically looking at the 3rd series watch, cellular + GPS. I know some other sites have it cheaper on sale than what Apple does currently but I'm curious if they'll mark it down at any point in the future.

Apple don’t really do “ percentage off sales”
Msrp markdowns coming when they launch new products and the older tech get reduced.

If you wanna get the watch you desire look at their refurbished selection. You get the same warranty as if you brought it new and can get apple care.

Fam

1) I have the apple watch with service, might cancel it though, I rarely use it if at all (I always have my phone on me or in close proximity)

2) I was watching this youtube video of a guy unboxing the original iPhone (thats worth thousands?), and it turned out it was reboxed/sealed..dude was upset

I watched the same video. Crazy to think there might still be unopened original iphone boxes out there.

giphy.gif

Jus got my first apple watch last week. Idk if I'm buggin, but it seems like my phone battery is decreasing faster since pairing the watch? This is common?

Jus got my first apple watch last week. Idk if I'm buggin, but it seems like my phone battery is decreasing faster since pairing the watch? This is common?
What kinda iphone you got?

I would assume that Bluetooth is what will drain the battry faster, since this is how both devices pair with each other but apple watch uses Bluetooth low energy to prevent fast battery drains on the iPhone and the watch.

What kinda iphone you got?

I would assume that Bluetooth is what will drain the battry faster, since this is how both devices pair with each other but apple watch uses Bluetooth low energy to prevent fast battery drains on the iPhone and the watch.
I have the X. Battery health says maximum capacity is at 87% now.

Anyone have the XR? My Galaxy Note 8 is almost paid off with T-mobile. Thinking of just paying the balance off then trading/selling it and putting it towards an XR or XS. Thots?

Back
Top Bottom