Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I'm on Android for now. Hate the fact after disabling an iPhone you gotta connect to iTunes to update or restore. Lucky if you backed it up. If a thief got hold of the phone he can restore the phone and keep it or flip. For free.

No point in permanent disabling the data for the original owner, just keep disabling by adding more time to enable the phone (in years) if the password is entered incorrectly.

I'm on Android for now. Hate the fact after disabling an iPhone you gotta connect to iTunes to update or restore. Lucky if you backed it up. If a thief got hold of the phone he can restore the phone and keep it or flip. For free.

No point in permanent disabling the data for the original owner, just keep disabling by adding more time to enable the phone (in years) if the password is entered incorrectly.

except if iCloud lock is on then the phone is useless.

by adding more time you're allowing hackers to guess your password. perhaps next time dont lock yourself out of your own phone?

except if iCloud lock is on then the phone is useless.

by adding more time you're allowing hackers to guess your password. perhaps next time dont lock yourself out of your own phone?
Of course, but it's senseless for the entire data. Apple should have implemented another method for owners to verify the password or ownership. You think hackers are gonna be interested after 10 years to unlock the phone? If they don't they'll erase it. If they do, waste of their time.

How do I see play counts of songs I downloaded from Apple Music. I can only see the songs that were added from my computer.

You think there will be some Presidents’ Day sales next month? Wife and I are getting our own plan and I’m looking at either XR or XS max. Just paid off my 7+ last month.

You think there will be some Presidents’ Day sales next month? Wife and I are getting our own plan and I’m looking at either XR or XS max. Just paid off my 7+ last month.
I love Apple, rock with them hard

But they cheap as ****
Can’t remember the last time they had a sale lmao

Before the new year they upped the trade in value of the 7+, not sure if that’s still happening but it’s a look!

Not from Apple directly but cellphone carriers always have deals in February like t-mobile during valentines day. Do them googles

Every charger i bring into my car stops working after like a month :angry: it’ll take like 40 min to move 1% . They are anker from amazon. Gonna try an apple one and see what happens

**** is annoying

When we getting AirPod 2s?

Copped the XS Max last week (absolutely love it) and was going to throw the AirPods in there but the guy said to wait for the next gen.

^ I was just thinking the same. Everyone and then some rocking airpods and I'm still wearing clunky wireless beats around

Every charger i bring into my car stops working after like a month :angry: it’ll take like 40 min to move 1% . They are anker from amazon. Gonna try an apple one and see what happens

**** is annoying
Maybe it’s the port in your car?

Bought a 10 ft anker cable 3 years ago. So durable and going strong. Had to buy another just cause

Having trouble with charging port lately too. Goes on/off. Might be time to clean our the port hole on phone.

Maybe it’s the port in your car?

Bought a 10 ft anker cable 3 years ago. So durable and going strong. Had to buy another just cause

I thought so but I got a new one and it’s the same thing. I was using my old one from when I got my first car 10 years+ ago. Wish I didn’t throw it away :lol:

Be careful if buying online, ya'll.

If you're looking to buy airpods but on the fence on if they'll fit in your ears correctly, these $60 copies might not be half bad :lol:

Been waiting way too long for the airpods2.

Do they manage to stay put well if you joggn and have hoodie on? I wear the ones that come with iphones and they stay slippn

Been noticing the battery draining at a rapid pace on my 6S if I’m using it. Damn, was kind of hoping to get more life out of this phone. Might just have to cave and upgrade.

Anyone ever done the Apple trade in program? Thinking about trading in my 7+ but it has a tiny crack at the corner of my screen. Read on reddit that Apple doesn’t really trip as long as it’s not major damage

Anyone ever done the Apple trade in program? Thinking about trading in my 7+ but it has a tiny crack at the corner of my screen. Read on reddit that Apple doesn’t really trip as long as it’s not major damage

I work part time there. If it's noticeable you will lose value. I mean like from 300 to 115 type of losing value just for that little crack.

Has anyone did the ssd repair for the macbook pro? Heard it's just a firmware update n shud take an hour

Back
Top Bottom