Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone ever done the Apple trade in program? Thinking about trading in my 7+ but it has a tiny crack at the corner of my screen. Read on reddit that Apple doesn’t really trip as long as it’s not major damage

I'm in the same boat. I just refuse to contract myself into a phone with Verizon.

Man I swear if they release the mini 5 and it looks the same :stoneface: :stoneface: I need that bezel less

Luckily i listened to ya and waited out for airpods 2. Release next month? Ima need the matte black.. love the fact the bass is louder too.

Been waiting way too long for the airpods2.

Do they manage to stay put well if you joggn and have hoodie on? I wear the ones that come with iphones and they stay slippn

The weight of the cords is the reason they slip out your ear.

Go try some AirPods on and you’ll see

Just copped a couple knockoff reflective bands :lol:. Probably won't get here until March/April but I'll post pics when they come in.

Is Apple still doing the battery replacements for the 6S Plus? My battery has a hard time charging now and I'm trying to avoid upgrading if I don't have too.

No prob, it’s just $20 more than what they were offering it last year but if the battery is the only issue you have, it’s an ideal solution.

My battery has been draining faster over the past few months and it recently started not charging when plugged in. Other than that, the phone runs fine and I've had no problems with it's performance. I haven't even used all of my memory yet. I don't believe in spending money if I ain't got to.

Luckily i listened to ya and waited out for airpods 2. Release next month? Ima need the matte black.. love the fact the bass is louder too.

I doubt they release next month. New charging case maybe but a whole new model/colors will release in the fall.

My battery has been draining faster over the past few months and it recently started not charging when plugged in. Other than that, the phone runs fine and I've had no problems with it's performance. I haven't even used all of my memory yet. I don't believe in spending money if I ain't got to.
have you cleaned your charging port ? For the charging issue when plugged in

Guys I found an iPhone that I want to return. It’s definitely a foreigners/tourist with “locked sim” in the upper left hand corner. Anyway I can contact this person?

I will stand up and say again that this was their best phone ever. The quality and durability of the phone has yet to be matched

Had the first one. It was something to behold at the time, can’t believe it’s been 12 years. The native YouTube app was blowing people’s minds. I remember when there wasn’t an App Store, when we all cried for landscape texting (that we never use by the way lol) when there was no multimedia messages, all of it...

And I say all that to say that the iPhone 4 changed EVERYTHING...

Back
Top Bottom