Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Had the first one. It was something to behold at the time, can’t believe it’s been 12 years. The native YouTube app was blowing people’s minds. I remember when there wasn’t an App Store, when we all cried for landscape texting (that we never use by the way lol) when there was no multimedia messages, all of it...

And I say all that to say that the iPhone 4 changed EVERYTHING...
Remember having to play games through the lil website
Since no App Store
The native YouTube app was :pimp:
Could actually listen while screen was locked
Sending pics through email only :lol:

Remember having to play games through the lil website
Since no App Store
The native YouTube app was :pimp:
Could actually listen while screen was locked
Sending pics through email only :lol:
Had the thing for 3-4 years with no issues treating it like garbage. No case or anything. At the time upgrading to me made no sense. Next best phone was the 5. They should of never made them any bigger

They gotta do something about youtube. So many nice playlists on there and i cant even text or lock my screen at the same time

Had the first one. It was something to behold at the time, can’t believe it’s been 12 years. The native YouTube app was blowing people’s minds. I remember when there wasn’t an App Store, when we all cried for landscape texting (that we never use by the way lol) when there was no multimedia messages, all of it...

And I say all that to say that the iPhone 4 changed EVERYTHING...
iPhone 4 is the G.O.A.T

Felt like I was looking at magic when I first turned that screen on.

They gotta do something about youtube. So many nice playlists on there and i cant even text or lock my screen at the same time

What’s there to do? They want you to pay and those “issues” you’re referencing are instantly remedied.

Yup; when they introduced Retina display.
Yup. Steve Jobs always wanted a device that could do more with less. The iPhone 5 imo was the epitome of that with the design. Phone now do more but they’re also double the size. I personally am not a fan of the large phone era. I have other things to watch vids on

Everything Apple Pro reporting via Buzzfeed that Apple's March event won't have ANY new products.. just promoting subscription services and dropping iOS 12.2 beta. :smh:

Really hoping they at LEAST drop AirPods 2.

Everything Apple Pro reporting via Buzzfeed that Apple's March event won't have ANY new products.. just promoting subscription services and dropping iOS 12.2 beta. :smh:

That would steal the headlines of the show. They want the focus to be on a couple items and that's it. We will see a product rollout some time later. They have always done it this way.

Apple are straight *******s. They’re gonna make us wait because they can. Those headphones are coming out in like Sept/Oct I can feel it.

An update 3 whole years later. :sick:

Apple are straight *******s. They’re gonna make us wait because they can. Those headphones are coming out in like Sept/Oct I can feel it.

An update 3 whole years later. :sick:
Headphones been nice up until now

There is zero reason headphones need to be updated every single year

3 year life is actually very good, new ones prob won’t even bring any drastic change I bet but we’ll see

Headphones been nice up until now

There is zero reason headphones need to be updated every single year

3 year life is actually very good, new ones prob won’t even bring any drastic change I bet but we’ll see
You’re not wrong.

Every year is uncessary. But 3 years to throw new colors tho???????

That fact alone has me tight.

Creating demand....

They don’t need to.. AirPods are the second best selling item in the Apple brand.

The demand for a second gen / different color / wireless case is already there.. mainly for current AirPod users at that.

So you have majority of current AirPod users ready to cop a new version and some new people right now just waiting for that new new.

Just drop them already.

Just bent my XS Max and now I can't even connect to cellular or get any feedback on the screen. Still powers on though. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

First time needing to use AC+ ever. $99 down the drain. ****.

Anyone ever have a TrueDepth camera error and face Face ID disabled? My **** doing it now. ****ing annoying

I remember a ‘hack’ to be able to listen to YouTube or a movie with the screen off. Y’all making me wanna try and see if it still works

Back
Top Bottom