Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They don’t need to.. AirPods are the second best selling item in the Apple brand.

The demand for a second gen / different color / wireless case is already there.. mainly for current AirPod users at that.

So you have majority of current AirPod users ready to cop a new version and some new people right now just waiting for that new new.

Just drop them already.
Let me call Tim Cook and I’ll relay your frustration to him.

Last edited:
They don’t need to.. AirPods are the second best selling item in the Apple brand.

The demand for a second gen / different color / wireless case is already there.. mainly for current AirPod users at that.

So you have majority of current AirPod users ready to cop a new version and some new people right now just waiting for that new new.

Just drop them already.
Y’all forget that Apple gets beats money too. They’re in no rush at all to throw in another product

Anybody's air pods die faster than the other? My right drops 10% faster than my left for some reason.

Yup my left dies faster than my right. Not all the time though sometimes they’re the same

I just hope they add volume control to the next gen. I was disappointed when I found out they don’t have it

Last edited:
I upgraded yesterday from my 6s Plus to a XR. This is my first time experiencing a phone without a home button and the toggle for the headphones is a bit annoying. It'l definitely take some getting used to.

Last edited:
It does take a bit of getting used to - but it doesn’t take long and it works well.

The only slight nuisance is taking screenshots and Apple Pay means you have to be looking st your phone as you do it - in a way it was easier to just put your thumb on it as you held out the phone. Not a big deal though.

It does take a bit of getting used to - but it doesn’t take long and it works well.

The only slight nuisance is taking screenshots and Apple Pay means you have to be looking st your phone as you do it - in a way it was easier to just put your thumb on it as you held out the phone. Not a big deal though.
Screen shots are easy though? Dont you just hold the lock/volume button?

I upgraded yesterday from my 6s Plus to a XR. This is my first time experiencing a phone without a home button and the toggle for the headphones is a bit annoying. It'l definitely take some getting used to.

I'm still on my original 6S. What did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking to upgrade?

I'm still on my original 6S. What did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking to upgrade?
6s here too. Considering just a jump to the 7 which alot have said to be a pretty good "sweet spot" for tech pricepoint and everything else..

Going to be able to upgrade in April...Debating if I should upgrade from my 7 Plus or not.

I upgraded to a 6S. My next upgrade will be whatever new phone doesn’t have a stupid notch.

Meh. I don't mind the lease payments. Guaranteed to get the updated phone annually if I so choose to do so.

• Apple has made several moves in recent months to position itself to find new areas of growth as iPhone sales fall.
  • The company poached a new executive from Google to lead its artificial intelligence efforts, removed 200 employees from its self-driving car project and hired a new boss for its smart home division.
  • Apple is also preparing to launch several subscription services this year, starting in the spring with streaming video and a paid version of its News app.

Back
Top Bottom