Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
sick.gif

And I felt bad dropping 4 bills for the 32gb
Its a 16GB iPhone 5 lol, straight from the Apple store.

How much does it cost over in America?

$950 for a 5? did it wrong.

you could have signed a contract, paid $200...

paid a months worth of bills, $90...

disconnected it... $325

and still came out $300 cheaper.

but on the phone... I'm have a nexus, but I really liked the iPhone 5. people say it was the same phone...

no...

I think the 4s to 5 was the biggest jump in the iPhone line up.

people just justifying not buying it. that iPhone 5 is pretty dope.

I'd say cop a 5 when the price drops...

Where?

Also, [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Can't you just buy it at a cheaper price with international shipping?[/color]
Belgium. If I bought internationally I wouldn't be able to get warranty.

Service providers aren't doing contracts for iPhones either for some reason.

$950 for a 5? did it wrong.

you could have signed a contract, paid $200...

paid a months worth of bills, $90...

disconnected it... $325

and still came out $300 cheaper.

but on the phone... I'm have a nexus, but I really liked the iPhone 5. people say it was the same phone...

no...

I think the 4s to 5 was the biggest jump in the iPhone line up.

people just justifying not buying it. that iPhone 5 is pretty dope.

I'd say cop a 5 when the price drops...
He's not in the states though.

Apple products over seas are much more expensive.

One of my cousins had me buy him a macbook pro from the u.s. since over there in europe it's way higher.

Last edited:
Where?

Also, [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Can't you just buy it at a cheaper price with international shipping?[/color]
Belgium. If I bought internationally I wouldn't be able to get warranty.

Service providers aren't doing contracts for iPhones either for some reason.
Are you able to buy an iphone from the u.s.a.

Then purchase a squaretrade warranty?

Apple has this really shady process for warranty on foreign iPhones where you need a certain amount of documents and deny you the warranty at the first chance they get. They're also known to flat out deny repairing a foreign iPhone lol.

Either way I already paid for it so it's a bit too late now.

Last edited:
My 16gb was right at $700 w/tax off contract at launch directly from apple. Add add $100 for 32gb or $200 for 64gb. Highest in the states off -contract is 8$49 plus tax.

Apple has this really shady process for warranty on foreign iPhones where you need a certain amount of documents and deny you the warranty at the first chance they get. They're also known to flat out deny repairing a foreign iPhone lol.

Either way I already paid for it so it's a bit too late now.
I mean a warranty from squaretrade not apple.

Check out their site.

http://www.squaretrade.com/

I know that if I buy a foreign iphone from ebay(which I have no desire to ever purchase), my iphone will be under warranty.

IDK if it works the other way around.

You should check if you want to.

Love my 5. Verizon said I can trade in my 5 for 250 and pay the rest outta pocket. Hope it's more then minor changes to the flash.

Love my 5. Verizon said I can trade in my 5 for 250 and pay the rest outta pocket. Hope it's more then minor changes to the flash.
You can easily get more by selling it yourself through ebay, amazon, etc.

Last edited:
^ I am aware. Just sharing so others can know that's a possibility. Ill most likely sell for around 450.

I jus copped a pretty fresh 5 for my cousin over seas for 350.... I gotta get it unlocked but I'm hearing a couple of dudes around the way will do it for 20 so I ain't worried...

I do wanna cop that 5s but the upgrade better be worth it, my 64gig 4s is beautiful

just upgraded to the 5 out of pocket from the 4... so i'll probably be passing.

the 5 is pretty dope.

I jus copped a pretty fresh 5 for my cousin over seas for 350.... I gotta get it unlocked but I'm hearing a couple of dudes around the way will do it for 20 so I ain't worried...

I do wanna cop that 5s but the upgrade better be worth it, my 64gig 4s is beautiful
Do you know how they unlock the phone?

Is this a jailbreak unlock or a permanent unlock?

My plan is to use the VZW EDGE program and get the 5s then sell my 5 and apply that towards the edge payment and just pay 20 bucks a month/pay off rest

I recently got work done on my 4S for a few fixes (fortunately cheap price too, got hooked up nicely). I'm good with that for now, probably until the 6 comes out.

Back
Top Bottom